2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked my flight! One step closer!

Fully paid up and flight is booked. Lesson tomorrow, with any luck, to lock in my swing.

Fully paid up and flight is booked. Lesson tomorrow, with any luck, to lock in my swing.

What time you getting in? My flight lands around 10:45am at the dreaded O'Hare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10:53 at Ohare. I plan to fedex my clubs to be waiting for me at the hotel. We can meet up in the airport and ride wherever.

10:53 at Ohare. I plan to UPS my clubs to be waiting for me at the hotel. We can meet up in the airport and ride wherever.

Minor FIFY

Ha - used the term in the most generic way. I plan to ship my clubs is my point.

If you couldn't tell, I work for UPS

Perfect! Looks like free shipping all around! If only.

Yea the messed up part is I don't even get that. Not even a discount. Kindof crazy

Yea the messed up part is I don't even get that. Not even a discount. Kindof crazy

Geez instead of what can brown do for you, what did you do to brown that you can't even get free shipping or a discount as an employee! Haha

Curious to see what they want us to bring as far as golf related items.

Geez instead of what can brown do for you, what did you do to brown that you can't even get free shipping or a discount as an employee! Haha

I'm gonna guess everything

Pink and Brown clash.

Pink and Brown clash.

But on the course, what better way to stand out?!

Man, how awesome would it be to show up to Wilson in a bright pink shirt and those short brown shorts that the drivers wear? Everyone would envy you Dave, make it happen

Man, how awesome would it be to show up to Wilson in a bright pink shirt and those short brown shorts that the drivers wear? Everyone would envy you Dave, make it happen

Oh man...I don't know if I'd want everyone to see my pasty white thighs

Oh man...I don't know if I'd want everyone to see my pasty white thighs

Those words, in that order, are funny 100% of the time.

Was looking at Wilson's wedges - how awesome is that blue tint?!

Was looking at Wilson's wedges - how awesome is that blue tint?!

Real sharp in person. PHILLYV was given one last year at our wilson event

Real sharp in person. PHILLYV was given one last year at our wilson event

I've never seen one in the wild but I'll have to get one that fits a gap. The reviews are great on them.

Yeah I've eyed Wilson wedges but I need a whole set so I haven't pulled trigger yet, gotta find correct lofts. Will stay on the lookout

Yeah I've eyed Wilson wedges but I need a whole set so I haven't pulled trigger yet, gotta find correct lofts. Will stay on the lookout

I'm with ya there. Need 3 of them as well. 52,56,60. Will have to check these out.

I'm with ya there. Need 3 of them as well. 52,56,60. Will have to check these out.

I play a 50, 54, 58 currently so the gapping is perfect if I can adjust to the lack of a 50 (leaves a big gap between the 44 PW and the 52)

I've been dialing in these wedges this week. I have the 50 standard grind, it's 5-7 yards longer than my previous wedges.

edit, add new grooves and these things do fun things around the green.

I've been dialing in these wedges this week. I have the 50 standard grind, it's 5-7 yards longer than my previous wedges.

edit, add new grooves and these things do fun things around the green.

Were they the same degree wedges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back