2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Congrats Spivey and AD on the win! The course looked awesome and the food, OMG the food looks amazing! Wish I could have made the journey for this one but I know more great THP events will be on the horizon soon.

Great time today with Blazer, Rambler and Deuce! Wish I didn't forget how to hit the ball after the 14th hole or the round could have been really special and the Sox Fan / Blazer team could have been in the running.

You carried the team all day. It was a pleasure watching you guys bomb those drives. Sorry I couldn't make dinner. After my nap I decided to drive home.

congrats to the winning team.

I had a blast today guys. wish I could have played a little better for my partner TOAD! I attribute it to Freshman jitters. For those I met and those I didn't, look me up if you come to Raleigh and we'll find somewhere to go hit the ball around!

Congrats to the winners!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So Savannah is pretty fun

d1e6480d3de68821350a8ec643b9bcd2.jpg

Man congrats Spivey and AD! Ever since Spivey shot his PB with me he has been winning like crazy! Yes i will take all the credit! :act-up:

Man congrats Spivey and AD! Ever since Spivey shot his PB with me he has been winning like crazy! Yes i will take all the credit! :act-up:

Quoted for truth!!
It started w you!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone had a blast! That food set-up though!

Congrats guys.

Congratulations guys!!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

The e1irerate/Troyefl and KellyBo/ATL group was fantastic. A lot of really nice golf shots all day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a bit.

Great group of folks there. I know you had a blast.

A fun lie for E1iterate

80c3b2ef2f8464a89f387d649cff40f1.jpg

Would any of this been possible had I not rescued The Visor?

Congrats Spivey and AD! Nice win guys!

Looks a blast was had by all. Congrats to the winners. Savanah is a great city, and the food.....Looks like that was awesome also. You really can't go wrong anywhere. Idle threat here, but I will make one if these official events.

Congrats guys

Congrats to Spivey and Adwillingham......

Made it home safe last night making that long drive to ATL after dinner. Such a great invitational. Best invitational course I've played, and best dinner too!

Here's a pic of Miller Time's plate(s) last night. Note the professional move of omitting the tiny bowl for grits and grabbing a dessert plate for his grit concoction. Clearly a scratch index when it comes to food!

20150808_192109_zps90frot6m.jpg

Getting packed up to make that 4.5 hour journey SW. Safe travels to all in getting back home.

Literally everyone says the exact opposite. You're dead to me now :alien:
Guess that means I have unique powers of observation and puts me in a class by myself.

Just leaving Waffle House for the drive home. Safe travels everyone... and Wardy, be sure JB properly installed the booster seat for safety.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Guess that means I have unique powers of observation and puts me in a class by myself.

Just leaving Waffle House for the drive home. Safe travels everyone... and Wardy, be sure JB properly installed the booster seat for safety.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Trust me. It's not just you.

Safe travels everybody. I'm getting one last round in with The Good Dr. And our dad before heading to the ATL.

Congrats spivey and AD on the solid win.

Enjoyed the day with fupresti, O'Carroll and my partner pudge. We hit the bacardi better than the ball, but a fun time was had.

Thanks JB and Bridgestone for the outing.

Two quick thoughts:
1. OG wasn't anywhere near the Mick Dodge look-alike I pictured him as.
2. Wardy was shorter than I imagined.

Lmao!!! I had to google ole Mick Dodge and he looks quite the character

2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Congrats to spivey and AD on the solid win. Two awesome THP'ers who I'm proud to call my friends !??

Made it home safe last night making that long drive to ATL after dinner. Such a great invitational. Best invitational course I've played, and best dinner too!

Here's a pic of Miller Time's plate(s) last night. Note the professional move of omitting the tiny bowl for grits and grabbing a dessert plate for his grit concoction. Clearly a scratch index when it comes to food!

#NoPopsNeeded

South of Jacksonville now, cops are out in force today.

South of Jacksonville now, cops are out in force today.
Just 4 people pulled over in the last 5 miles on 95 S in GA. Be careful guys!

Back