2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I went back to get a second helping and those greens were gone! Must of been you :D

Might have been my wife or I too - we both went up for seconds. They were fantastic.

I went back to get a second helping and those greens were gone! Must of been you :D
I did have seconds. Sorry! Ok, not sorry ... they were great and I'd do it again! :p

Going to try to replicate them at home sometime this week. Going to need a lot of bacon!

I'm a bit late catching up on this, but thank you all for the great updates and pictures. Looks like it was another awesome event! Congrats Donne and Spivey! Great job fellas.

Finally found time for a short recap:

This was my first THP event and I can definitely say it won't be my last. I enjoyed every minute of it and want to say a special thanks to TOAD for taking me under his wing as his partner and showing me what a THP event is all about. He introduced me to many of the players that were there (my apologies if I can't remember all the names :) ), and he also helped me out with a place to hang out until dinner time. Another big thanks to cpljohnst for the ride back to my car from the restaurant.

I had a great time playing with Toad, MPeterson, and 'Dub'. I will have to say that I was super nervous for the first few holes and while it did subside some, it never totally went away. It is difficult to play alongside people that you have never met, on a course you've never played, especially in a competition setting. Even though we're all out there to have fun, it's still a competition and we want to do the best we can for our partners. I definitely had the "freshman jitters". The course penalized you for missing the fairway and I feel like I stayed in the rough ALL FREAKING DAY! Even though my golf wasn't the best (or even remotely close, LOL) I still had a great time. I am looking forward to coming to more events and hopefully getting to know more of you. The camaraderie that I saw before and after the event was the best part for me. I hope that I can get to know more of you on that level.

To JB, Golfergal, and all that were involved in setting up the event the venue was great, the food was fantastic, and overall I had a wonderful time at my first ever THP event. I look forward to many more and I hope to be able to contribute to THP more in the future as well.

It was great meeting you.

I'd partner up with you again any day, and I think we can make it work (better next time).
Especially when you're 3W ended up about a foot behind my driver shot on one hole. I'll take that.
It was great times, buddy.

It was great meeting and playing with you. Hope we can tee it up again sometime.I think at some point all of our games went way south or something on a few holes, and I think everyone was in a good mood through all of it. That's the special thing about these events.

Back