What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
​1 dozen Wilson Duo's for $13.00

2 black NDMC's, and left my new 4w head and shaft at Golfsmith to be put together. After that comes back, hopefully my bag will be done changing for a while. I think I have a good setup at this point.

​Pitchfix Tool.

2 pairs of the Elixir cooling solar arm sleeves.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

2 pairs of the Elixir cooling solar arm sleeves.

Will be interested in your thoughts on these. Been considering so ethi g other than guns nike ones...these have come up in numerous searches and reviews

Will be interested in your thoughts on these. Been considering so ethi g other than guns nike ones...these have come up in numerous searches and reviews
I'll definitely let you know. 2 pairs of these for almost a 1/3 of the price for one pair of Nike Solar sleeves.

I'll definitely let you know. 2 pairs of these for almost a 1/3 of the price for one pair of Nike Solar sleeves.

Where are you finding this deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dozen Chrome Soft Truvis. The local used club place has them for $31.95, so I splurged.

Bought a Scotty Cameron Futura X5 in blue :blob:

thats good deal. I like the nike ones but wasn't sure I wanted to add another pair if something was as good or better for less price

I picked up a new Nickent F23 15* fairway wood. Took it out for a round today and it is a lot of bang for the buck. Good feel and feedback.

Added a 60* Callaway PM grind wedge. Played with it when I got home from Savannah and I love it so far.

Tungsten swing weights

This came in today. Will build tonight

geek_zpsrdkrujub.jpg

geek2_zpsuxrvxoma.jpg

Lost golf balls had a 3 for 2 special, so I picked up 3 dozen B330 RX for $30

One of each color new THP hats. Looks awesome

One of each color new THP hats. Looks awesome
I can't do white for very long and it stay white...but grabbed a grey one.

Joined the 2015 THP Hat club :D

Fupy gave me some grief over my dirty Faas Lite 2.0s, so I picked up a pair of Callaway Del Mar Sports with a nice discount thanks to DD! 62 bucks shipped.

Joined the 2015 THP Hat club :D

Also picked up a putter for my dad for his bday off eBay. Guerin Rife 400 Mid Mallet Tour Series for $60, looks to be in awesome shape too

Cobra Bio Cell 3iron to cap off my Bio Cell+ 4i-pw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back