European Soccer 2015/2016

Wow what a finish from Toure

So I am in a fantasy league for the Premier League this year with my old college buddies. I think I need to suscribe to this thread and really start paying attention.

Very excited to hear that NBC will continue to have the EPL through 2021-2022. They do a great job with the coverage.

Very excited to hear that NBC will continue to have the EPL through 2021-2022. They do a great job with the coverage.
That's awesome. They really do a great job with the coverage and the Live Extra app is pretty sweet.

That's awesome. They really do a great job with the coverage and the Live Extra app is pretty sweet.

Yes it is...my only complaint right now is that the Live Extra app isn't available on the Amazon Fire stick or the Google ChromeCast (which we already owned). May need to acquire a Roku stick soon.

I listed to multiple games on the Sirius FC channel live this weekend (which is the TalkSport feed). Soccer may not be as easy to follow on the radio, but it's better than nothing. I didn't realize until this weekend that all the games were also broadcast on the TuneIn radio app.

Yes it is...my only complaint right now is that the Live Extra app isn't available on the Amazon Fire stick or the Google ChromeCast (which we already owned). May need to acquire a Roku stick soon.

I listed to multiple games on the Sirius FC channel live this weekend (which is the TalkSport feed). Soccer may not be as easy to follow on the radio, but it's better than nothing. I didn't realize until this weekend that all the games were also broadcast on the TuneIn radio app.
Yeah my computer has an HDMI port so I just use that to watch the Live Extra games. I also fire up the Bluetooth speaker to get a little extra volume.

I have a Western Digital media hub and haven't seen the Live Extra app on it yet

Just started watching the second half of the City-West Brom game.

I haven't cussed at City yet this season! Hopefully they score one more goal so they can sit in first place.

Love seeing Kompany score a goal once in a while.

Top of the table! It's just one game, but still.

Arsenal in the relegation zone.

City dominated that game Smalls. Nice 3 points to start off the season.

Just started watching the second half of the City-West Brom game.

I haven't cussed at City yet this season! Hopefully they score one more goal so they can sit in first place.

The season is young and Sterling has yet to be left wide open in front of a gaping goal only to send it into the mezzanine level. He will then clutch his face and appear to cry for 40 seconds. It was a way of life last year at Liverpool. :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 20 Premier League managers in their playing days

Stoke and Shaqiri for 12 million. This has been rumored for over 2 summers now finally gets done. Will be interesting to see how he he fits in at Stoke. I also wonder how fit he is?

Big game early in the season in Manchester as last season's top 2 meet. Chelsea trying to avoid falling five points down after two games.

Arsenal trying to get out of the relegation zone, at third place Crystal Palace.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Friday, August 14

• Aston Villa vs Manchester United, 2:45pm, NBCSN

Saturday, August 15

• Southampton vs Everton, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • Spurs vs Stoke, 10am, NBCSN
  • West Ham vs Leicester, 10am, USA
  • Sunderland vs Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Swansea vs Newcastle, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Watford vs West Brom, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, August 16
  • Crystal Palace vs Arsenal, 8:30am, NBCSN
  • Manchester City vs Chelsea, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, August 17

• Liverpool vs Bournemouth, 3pm, NBCSN

Stoke on NBCSN 2 weeks in a row! Count it now if they can have a better result than last time out

Friday, August 14

• Aston Villa vs Manchester United, 2:45pm, NBCSN

Saturday, August 15

• Southampton vs Everton, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • Spurs vs Stoke, 10am, NBCSN
  • West Ham vs Leicester, 10am, USA
  • Sunderland vs Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Swansea vs Newcastle, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Watford vs West Brom, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, August 16
  • Crystal Palace vs Arsenal, 8:30am, NBCSN
  • Manchester City vs Chelsea, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, August 17

• Liverpool vs Bournemouth, 3pm, NBCSN

With NBC putting one of the 10 AM games on USA each week, really cool to see 7 of the 10 games on networks this weekend. Sports Live Extra is good, but network coverage is better.

Ok so I actually set a line up this week. Really have no clue what I am doing but here goes nothing.

Stoke and Spurs at 10 AM. Really hope that Stoke can get something going this week and just finish some chances. No Shaqiri this week as he had to serve a 1 match suspension, he will have to wait till next weekend.

Didn't get to see the ManU game yesterday, but 3 points are 3 points.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Didn't get to see the ManU game yesterday, but 3 points are 3 points.

Goal was sweet but the through ball to spring him was a thing of beauty

Goal was sweet but the through ball to spring him was a thing of beauty

That explains why Mata got Man of the Match.

Great goal from Everton. Great ball in and better finish

Damn Everton should have had another one there

Back