European Soccer 2015/2016

I hope these are Everton's third kit...this color combination looks like they've been dressed by the Walmart hunting department

I hope these are Everton's third kit...this color combination looks like they've been dressed by the Walmart hunting department
Yeah they are awful but imagine camo shorts? Haha

Yeah they are awful but imagine camo shorts? Haha

Make me feel better about Spurs purely purple third kits...Everton would be better off all wearing Tim Howard's volt looking kit.

It's even worse, just noticed that they were wearing black shorts with that bad green/orange shirt...ok fashion commentary is done

Just like all popular sports teams do keep putting out jerseys and people will buy them no matter how awful they look.

Yes. That is Everton's third kit

Phew what a come back for Stoke!

Some absolute awful refereeing last night. Corners given as goal kicks, a blatant sending off and penalty right on half time not given, then a sending off in extra time that was a Yellow card at worse. Mr Anthony Taylor should be ashamed of his performance in the West Ham v Leicester game. 2 years ago in a game against Arsenal he sent off two players, both of which were rescinded at appeal. I really think the speed the modern game is played a 3rd referee is now required much the same as in Rugby. When potential game changing decisions are wrong it spoils the game.

Leicester deserved the 3 points against us, we were slow to pick them up on the break and didn't get balls in the box well enough or frequently enough. Once West Ham got their first goal they eased off and let Leicester come back into it. Roll on next Saturday.

Palace v Arsenal is a very entertaining match

Connor Wickham. I like that guy's game

Finally got home to watch the City-Chelsea game.

City looking good 20 minutes in, but the Chelsea goalkeeper is stopping EVERYTHING!

Was stopping everything.

Raheem Sterling is one fast dude.

Well I've been able to watch a whopping 0 minutes so far this year. United have 6 points, but from what I can comprehend I didn't miss much from not being able to watch either game. 6 points is 6 points, but it doesn't sound good so far.

Kompany!

What a game by City against the Champions. Top of the table and looking good all over the pitch.

Mourinho is a miracle worker. He has the ability to makes me cheer for City!

It was an excellent display by City, only player I'm not to sure of is Jesus Navas.

Finally got home to watch the City-Chelsea game.

City looking good 20 minutes in, but the Chelsea goalkeeper is stopping EVERYTHING!
Was that Begovic? I know that Chelsea other keeper got the straight red last week. Bego is a beast was sad to see him leave Stoke.

What a game by City against the Champions. Top of the table and looking good all over the pitch.
City looking like the team to beat very early on this season.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, August 18

• Manchester United vs Club Brugge (Champions League Playoff 1st leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO.

Well Memphis really showing up in this first half. Thankfully someone did after that absolutely terrible start.

CHICHARITOOOOOOO!!! So glad he's back.

That goal right at the end could be huge. Makes the next game a lot easier.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, August 22

• Manchester United vs Newcastle United, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • Leicester vs Spurs, 10am, NBCSN
  • Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa, 10am, USA Network
  • Norwich vs Stoke, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Sunderland vs Swansea, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • West Ham vs Bournemouth, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, August 23

• West Brom vs Chelsea, 8:30am, USA Network
  • Everton vs Manchester City, 11am, NBCSN
  • Watford vs Southampton, 11am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra

How has Newcastle been to start the year? Could be an interesting test

Back