IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm sure many of us and them growing up and I'm amazed how they've changed over time, my 4 year old just got a couple for his bday and they are still a ton of fun.

I saw this make your own on Amazon today, holy cow it's a transformer version of a nerf gun, who knew you could customize one!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/nerfm...B3195&3=clip1&7=B3267&linkId=CNVTGI3UIFALVJI4

modulus-base-right.png

Customization is king! I just want a never ending ammo gun. Is that too much to ask? :p

Customization is king! I just want a never ending ammo gun. Is that too much to ask? :p
I think you'd need a backpack with a belt dart strip in it!
B001RBWY14-2-lg.jpg
17vjqdqcodgnnjpg.jpg
nerf-n-strike-vulcan.jpg

Pretty much! I wonder if Nerf guns are anywhere near as popular as they were when I was a kid.

I wish they were this nice when I was a kid. Had so much fun playing with them. I mess with my nephews when I go back home just because they are awesome

Is it bad that I've looked at the Amazon page once a day for the past two weeks trying to figure out exactly which gun I want to have for the office that won't get me talked to about appropriateness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Dean 2 small nerf guns for his stocking a couple years ago. We have random nerf gun fights in our house.

My son reached the age of nerf and I've reaped all the benefits. We have three guns and a ton of darts. They have come a long way from when I was a kid.

There's nothing like a good NERF gun war in the house! Nobody and Nothing is safe!

I can admit it, I have 7-8 Nerf guns, bought them about a year ago with a few buddies and we might have had a few adult beverages and battled. They are still a ton of fun. And the fact that most can hold more than 6 (like they used to) is great! Icey the big pump action one with the drum you have pictured, have 2 of those and they are a blast! They basically are a shoot as fast as you can pump gun. My niece and nephew love coming over and playing with them with me.

Is it bad that I've looked at the Amazon page once a day for the past two weeks trying to figure out exactly which gun I want to have for the office that won't get me talked to about appropriateness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They even make some now you can shoot from your computer via usb! (It's not nerf brand, but similar darts!)
USB_Missile_Launcher___2_PackqikDetail.jpg

They even make some now you can shoot from your computer via usb! (It's not nerf brand, but similar darts!)
USB_Missile_Launcher___2_PackqikDetail.jpg
This is HILARIOUS. I want one for work.

Having 3 boys from 6-11yrs old, nerf wars happen often . Right now we have about a dozen guns and always looking for more .

Not a Nerf brand, but I felt like a badass shooting the double-barrell one. The dart would fly and the shells would eject out. It was awesome:

buzz-bee-doubleshot-review.jpg

I absolutely love nerf! Ill admit when im passing by toy aisles ill stop on occasion to check the crazy nerf guns they have now lol

My kids have a couple of the disc shooting ones. Lots of fun.

My wife and I still have Nerf Wars. Always a great time!

I stopped buying these for my son as he always loses the bullets. I am tired of buying new one!!!!

Is it bad that my wife and I had our kids wear the velcro jackets, then hunted them down like big game? (The kids were about 5 & 7 at the time & were laughing and had a blast - but it still felt a little wrong lol!)

Bonus darts to anyone who knows what NERF stands for without looking it up.

Spoiler
Non-Expanding Recreational Foam

Bonus darts to anyone who knows what NERF stands for without looking it up.

Spoiler
Non-Expanding Recreational Foam
Sorry I cheated!

Not a Nerf brand, but I felt like a badass shooting the double-barrell one. The dart would fly and the shells would eject out. It was awesome:

I need this at work

I have that double barrel and it is alot of fun.

Back