New England Members

Picked up two. I got two last year and played Jones with my Dad for his bday. We'll play Nicklaus this year.

Groupon also has Red Tail on there right now.

When are we getting together and playing Pinehills?

I'm looking at the 19th-20th of Sept.

Or 12th and 13th or 19th & 20th of Oct.

Let's figure this out!

Those September dates don't work for me but the October ones could be a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those September dates don't work for me but the October ones could be a go

Gotcha, we'll see what everyone else says but I am saving one of those Oct dates for The Shattuck.

I know we have some time but it's going to be here before we know it and I want to get this on the books with everyone.

I'm good for any of those dates at the moment. I'll be back from my honey moon

Thursday bites I work at Big Sticks golf in Burlington if your in the area. 5-8 pm. Not far from golf Tec. Lessons, Sims, video and launch monitors.

Thursday bites I work at Big Sticks golf in Burlington if your in the area. 5-8 pm. Not far from golf Tec. Lessons, Sims, video and launch monitors.

That's right down the street from where I work. I've been meaning to check that place out.

I'm at big sticks every couple weeks. Terry's a good guy. I'm usually there weekly in the winter.

Last edited:
Massachusetts Members

Massachusetts Members

My September is booked but October looks promising for 10-11 and 17-18.

Played the back nine at Presidents. I'd avoid there for a week or two as the greens just got punched no more than a few days ago. Shot 45 despite some ugly bumpy putting.

Not sure if you're available but South Shore next Friday?

I'm unavailable; got bunch of out of town buds in for a beach weekend. Maybe the following Friday?

Let's figure this out!

Is this open to us CT folks? Had a great time last time, I may consider this. Might use it to visit some friends in North Attleboro at the same time.

Let's figure this out!

I'm not sure about the Oct. dates. I know the Sept will work

I'm at big sticks every couple weeks. Terry's a good guy. I'm usually there weekly in the winter.

I'd probably recognize you if I saw you....I've been there since the creation of the place before Terry got it. In the winter I work Tuesday nites as well as Thursday nites. Don't know if you've met Nick working over there.... he's the rockstar with the hair, he's my son.

Yeah, I know you guys. You'd definitely recognize me...although I don't usually go there on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a few times.

Is this open to us CT folks? Had a great time last time, I may consider this. Might use it to visit some friends in North Attleboro at the same time.

Of course! Oh, and there is a lot of golf in the North Attleboro area. If you are ever in the area, let me know. I work not too far from there.

I'm unavailable; got bunch of out of town buds in for a beach weekend. Maybe the following Friday?

Out of town that Friday. Labor Day weekend?

Haha of course!

I'm not sure about the Oct. dates. I know the Sept will work

Sounds good, I got a couple of them so I'm down to play in Sept and Oct. We should see about getting the WNY in to play the ranch this fall as well.

For Pinehills, anyone good for a mid-week day vs weekend?

Haha of course!

Sounds good, I got a couple of them so I'm down to play in Sept and Oct. We should see about getting the WNY in to play the ranch this fall as well.

Count me in on a round at The Ranch for sure pending I don't have any other obligations!

I am going to Nantucket with a buddy that afternoon but we may be able to squeeze nine in that Friday morning. Or 18 if your feeling greedy
:alien:

(Yes, I am bringing my clubs to Nantucket and we are playing Miacomet :bananadance:)

For Pinehills, anyone good for a mid-week day vs weekend?

Weekend

Count me in on a round at The Ranch for sure pending I don't have any other obligations!

When's The Ranch happening?

No idea but I have yo play it again this year, probay Sept or Oct haha

I am going to Nantucket with a buddy that afternoon but we may be able to squeeze nine in that Friday morning. Or 18 if your feeling greedy
:alien:

(Yes, I am bringing my clubs to Nantucket and we are playing Miacomet :bananadance:)

Probably 9 in the am, what time is sunrise?

Very Noice i Need to play that course!

Probably 9 in the am, what time is sunrise?

6:12AM. I'll see what I can do to snag the first time off and go from there.

Back