New England Members

Gotcha.

Anyone here use the Golf Gamebook app? Looks pretty interesting. It would have been pretty cool if a person in each group was running it at the MA Gathering last week. Live score updates and Leaderboards. Me and a buddy will be doing a little test run with it tomorrow.

Let's set something up! Got a Groupon burning a hole in my pocket

Let me know when you guys are playing. I have the same groupon. I would love to tee it up with you guys.

Pinehills, should I play Nicklaus or Jones? Go

Just saw this. I prefer the Nicklaus course, more wide open off of the tee. Doesn't hurt that I shot my personal best on that course a couple of years ago. I've played the Jones twice this year though because the Nicklaus course was hosting tournaments both days I was down there. If you want to meet up at Pinehills, I'm up for it, even though I don't have a Groupon burning a hole in my pocket.

Got invited to play Weston GC tomorrow morning. Should I wear a denim tuxedo? :alien:

I'm looking forward to it; the course appears to be quite the challenge. Several lengthy yard par 4's with tricky Ross greens based on their website.

anyone know of nicer courses that allow juniors free play with a paying adult?

For those close to the city of Boston: I played Franklin Park yesterday, it's in really good shape. They are hosting the Boston Open this weekend, the greens were rolling quick and true. I'm starting to enjoy going out there more than George Wright because it's not as crowded as George Wright and it doesn't beat you up either like some holes at George Wright can.

Trying to figure out where I should golf this afternoon.
probably just looking to play 9 holes... Maybe get out to Granite links and pay $75 for 9 holes after 4pm... :wtf:

Trying to figure out where I should golf this afternoon.
probably just looking to play 9 holes... Maybe get out to Granite links and pay $75 for 9 holes after 4pm... :wtf:

Where are you coming from? If you're looking to play 9 Brookmeadow in Canton had a good twilight deal back when I lived down there.

For those close to the city of Boston: I played Franklin Park yesterday, it's in really good shape. They are hosting the Boston Open this weekend, the greens were rolling quick and true. I'm starting to enjoy going out there more than George Wright because it's not as crowded as George Wright and it doesn't beat you up either like some holes at George Wright can.

When you drive the ball the way I do those first two holes just give me a freaking heart attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to know. Love George Wright but it's guaranteed to be a slow round, and if you're having an off day, things can go south real fast there.

That's good to know. Love George Wright but it's guaranteed to be a slow round, and if you're having an off day, things can go south real fast there.

Pretty much describes my round at GW on Wednesday compared to my round at FP yesterday.

damn. too late for me. next time. I literally work 3 minutes from there, so anytime you're heading over there, give me a shout, I may be able to join in. Although, all cellphones will be confiscated prior to teeing off. :banana:

They periscope there too?
alien.png

That's cold blooded.

Playing Atlantic today if my buddy can get his groupon working

I really liked the course, but there's too many random people either jogging by you, or sitting on a bench, or riding their bikes throughout the round. Then if you're lucky you get a free Reggaeton concert from the 8th-11th hole, lol. Too many distractions at that place.

Last edited:
Played Shaker Hills this morning. First time back since they rebuilt the 18th, etc. Course was in great shape.

Weston GC was beautiful; unfortunately I played like crap. SSCC was in good shape this afternoon. Club championship is next weekend so greens are going to be quick later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a new Groupon this morning for PineHills, FYI.

Back