Rickterp
Mpeterson??? (9)

See ya there

Just wanted to confirm the 2pm tee time tomorrow @ Presidents

OITW
gr8dryv
Rickterp
Mpeterson??? (9)

My plan to take the day off seems to have been destroyed by the rest of my team at work, who bailed on the rest of the week. I'm unfortunately not going to be able to join you guys.

My plan to take the day off seems to have been destroyed by the rest of my team at work, who bailed on the rest of the week. I'm unfortunately not going to be able to join you guys.

Bummer dude, we'll get out there at some point.

One spot open!

Just wanted to confirm the 2pm tee time tomorrow @ Presidents

OITW
gr8dryv
Rickterp
Mpeterson??? (9)

See you there

Bummer dude, we'll get out there at some point.

One spot open!

Absolutely. Would have been a good time, just logistics won't work out. A chance I could get out and play 9 in the morning, though that's looking grim too. Have fun guys!

I was planning on riding what are your thoughts?

Very short course; even from the back it's not even 6000 yards. I have never ridden there. I can be the odd man walking if you two want to ride.

Very short course; even from the back it's not even 6000 yards. I have never ridden there. I can be the odd man walking if you two want to ride.

The elevation changes here are what make me want to ride, we can figure it out tomorrow.

The elevation changes here are what make me want to ride, we can figure it out tomorrow.

Given the heat and that we are playing Saturday and your mention of elevation, yup, cart for this chubby bunny

Just walked 18 at Pembroke. Shot a 43/51-94. Game fell apart in the heat. I thought I was going to have a stroke.

I was planning on riding what are your thoughts?
Gotta ride that course especially in this heat. It's a friggin goat path.

Played Atlantic in Plymouth with a couple buddies yesterday...what a disaster. Great range session but I had absolutely nothing on the course. Two way miss with my driver left me scrambling all day which to me is exhausting mentally and physically. Shot 103, probably worst round in 3 years. I hate this game.

Last edited:
Played Atlantic in Plymouth with a couple buddies yesterday...what a disaster. Great range session but I had absolutely nothing on the course. Two way miss with my driver left me scrambling all day which to me is exhausting mentally and physically. Shot 103, probably worst round in 3 years. I hate this game.

i've got a groupon for down there but have yet to play it. course thoughts?

i've got a groupon for down there but have yet to play it. course thoughts?
Course has a nice layout but will bite you if you spray your drives. Other than par 3's I think there are only 2 holes that are straight. Most greens are well protected by bunkers or mounds. NOBODY repairs divots or ball marks which is typical of public tracks. I must've fixed mine plus 3 others on every green. I've played there twice and love it, espicially with a $49.00 Groupon.

Course has a nice layout but will bite you if you spray your drives. Other than par 3's I think there are only 2 holes that are straight. Most greens are well protected by bunkers or mounds. NOBODY repairs divots or ball marks which is typical of public tracks. I must've fixed mine plus 3 others on every green. I've played there twice and love it, espicially with a $49.00 Groupon.

Playing there this Saturday... with a Groupon :act-up:

Pinehills, should I play Nicklaus or Jones? Go

Jones more challenging.

Yeah I think I like Jones better, a little more challenging off the tee but a lot of fun. Both are solid tracks.

Pinehills, should I play Nicklaus or Jones? Go
I played Nicklaus after a bender a few years ago so that's just a blur. Played Jones with my Dad and a couple buddies last September with a Groupon. Nice track in great condition considering it was near the end of the season.

Rob, either way you cut it both are fantastic courses in great condition and you'll have an enjoyable round.

If you want more of challenge go with Jones, due to the elevation changes.

Rob, either way you cut it both are fantastic courses in great condition and you'll have an enjoyable round.

If you want more of challenge go with Jones, due to the elevation changes.

Let's set something up! Got a Groupon burning a hole in my pocket

Let's set something up! Got a Groupon burning a hole in my pocket
I don't see one for Pine Hills on there, did I miss it?:angry:

It was back in the late Spring, if I recall. Their regular Fall rates look to be right in line with what the Groupon would be now, so that's certainly going to stay on my radar.

Back