New England Members

Depending on the week, I could do midweek.

The first 2 weeks of Sept are good for me, then the week of the 28th and most of Oct. Any of these work for you?

The first 2 weeks of Sept are good for me, then the week of the 28th and most of Oct. Any of these work for you?

I can make midweek work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played PIne Oaks in Easton yesterday with my Dad. Short from the white's, (5,500) my Dad is almost 70, but it really test's your short irons.

Playing Poquoy Brook in Lakeville Tuesday with a customer of mine. I've never been so I'll be sure to bring a couple extra sleeves with me.

Playing Poquoy Brook in Lakeville Tuesday with a customer of mine. I've never been so I'll be sure to bring a couple extra sleeves with me.

I hear that course is far better than Lakeville CC.

I'm at a wedding at Wentworth by The Sea and really wish I said my sticks this course looks AMAZEBALLS!

Maybe Wednesday, September 2?

i'm not sure you need extra sleeves as it isnt a ball eating course but i gues they wont hurt to bring along. as far as lakeville and poquoy, poquoy is nicer but not to another level if you know what i mean. if you play early am or late afternoon prepare for a bug serious bug assault on a few holes. we actually skipped hole four...

i'm not sure you need extra sleeves as it isnt a ball eating course but i gues they wont hurt to bring along. as far as lakeville and poquoy, poquoy is nicer but not to another level if you know what i mean. if you play early am or late afternoon prepare for a bug serious bug assault on a few holes. we actually skipped hole four...
Tee time is for 8:20. I'll lather on the bug spray. Thanks for the tip.

Anyone planning on going to the Deutche Bank? My wife and I have tickets for Sun/Monday this year.

I'll be there on Thursday, possibly one of the weekend days as well if I can work it out.

hey locals, I have a junior set of macgeregor irons that are in excellent condition, and if memory serves me 5,7,9,w. My boy used them but has moved on to a slightly larger womens set. If you have a young person in mind for these, let me know as you will be welcome to them. Private notes please

Played 18 at Pembroke and 18 at Ridders today...hot as balls. Got a little 'loose' towards the end of 2nd 18. Just ran outta steam. Playing Poquoy Brook early tomorrow morning.

I have an extra spot at South Shore CC at 2:06 on Friday.

I have an extra spot at South Shore CC at 2:06 on Friday.

I'm n/a this week, but I want to play this track before end of season.

Playing Pinehills Thursday at 10:29. Any THP'ers going to be there ?

Played 18 at Pembroke and 18 at Ridders today...hot as balls. Got a little 'loose' towards the end of 2nd 18. Just ran outta steam. Playing Poquoy Brook early tomorrow morning.

I'm planning on getting out to ridder this Sat. hows the track looking?

I'm planning on getting out to ridder this Sat. hows the track looking?
Real nice shape. Oddly still had some standing water when I played.

Also any feedback on the Sugarloaf golf course?

Back