Course Review: The Sevierville Golf Club, Sevierville, TN

Next time for sure
Definitely. It's actually only like a 4.5 to 5 hour drive for me, so a long weekend type deal might be possible too. Let me know next time a big get together is planned, and I'll try to get the wife's permission. :)

I have considered an unofficial outing for next year built around this course/resort but I am not sure I will have the time to organize it.

we will see

Ready for a great afternoon on the course with THPers. I'll try to post updates in here. Heck, maybe we can get a friendly match going...you never know!

This a fun track for sure, probably played it 30 times when I was in the smokeys. Definitely worth driving over the mountain, and in better shape than Gatlinburg.

Did they fix the drainage on the valley course? Used to be like playing in pudding after a good rain.

Haven't played it after a big rain so not sure really. It did rain yesterday but nothing that should be an issue.

6ba36c76346cb86fbd1856da9d5212bf.jpg

Getting ready...

Mojo on 2
40cd5f38aed28337b1d5749b377ef900.jpg

3859ba6bcf3651685c7953473cdd5953.jpg

1c45e2506d7abee167e3b9d187944e47.jpg

f8a4631503128395196635d60b0e5e1e.jpg

What a great day !

John just birdied the last 2 holes.

Make that 3 in a row

really enjoyed meeting Donne and Mojo today. Had a great time on the course and good conversation after. These guys are what makes THP. Hope to tee it up with them again!

This course really was fantastic. Very varied layout with holes playing down in the river valley and others playing up in the hills with elevation changes. Greens were in terrific shape and had some great slopes to them without being too ridiculous. Every one I dealt with at the course was friendly and made us feel like members even though we were anything but. Would have loved to have played the front nine better, but got going toward the end.

Loved the course and company. Rancey, if you have time and decide to do a gathering here, count me in! If I can help, I'm willing to do whatever I can. The thing that struck me today was the bent greens. Wow! It's been a while since I've been on bent and I forgot how the ball will stop for you! They made me look good a couple of times.

Thanks for those pics and video to Sparks. Guess I need to work on shortening that back swing huh.... :D

Great pics guys, it sounds like fun was had by all.

Those courses over there are fantastic!

could get 2 nights and 4 rounds in the area for under $300/person.

I'd be in for that.

I'd be in for that.

Come 2016 I might throw a feeler out there for something next Spring and see what happens. I know the rest of my 2015 (at least during good weather) is busy busy. Give me 12 guys and I'd make it happen

Shout out to Johnny Mojo! This came in the mail today:

45aacc1084b37c93a3fcc8ce584a3291.jpg

Awesome!

Thanks buddy

Come 2016 I might throw a feeler out there for something next Spring and see what happens. I know the rest of my 2015 (at least during good weather) is busy busy. Give me 12 guys and I'd make it happen

I would be interested. I've stayed at the LaQuinta there near River Islands on golf trips. They used to give pretty good rates for golfers but I haven't stayed there lately. Just a possibility.

Sweet. Since THP invitationals are no more maybe we can get something together. Will keep an eye on the THP calendar though for sure

Sweet. Since THP invitationals are no more maybe we can get something together. Will keep an eye on the THP calendar though for sure

This would be awesomeness !

Back