Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

Nice i got a shout to my bag tackle comment on Periscope!

First periscope watched...pretty cool. Even a plug for the new stadium look...same crappy team...but will look good losing! #tryhittingtheface

FYI periscope is awesome. You all need to get on board.

First periscope watched...pretty cool. Even a plug for the new stadium look...same crappy team...but will look good losing! #tryhittingtheface
HAHAH That was great.

Try hitting it on the face. I was rolling. Time to go hit some balls on the face!

HAHAH That was great.

Try hitting it on the face. I was rolling. Time to go hit some balls on the face!
That guy was trying a troll run...couldn't resist.

I about jumped out of my seat when the Callaway notification came over periscope though.

FYI periscope is awesome. You all need to get on board.

I just down loaded it so now I need to figure out how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahah yes he was definitely trolling. I was excited too since I missed the earlier one

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught up with the GBB week content. Callaway already kicking things off in a big way! I'm excited for the rest of the week.

Ethanator is coordinating the whole week! #LeaveNoEDogBehind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because he's awesome! #TeamEthanator

Just watched Joel Klatt fitting. Yeah, thin shots that carry 290... nice miss!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just watched Joel Klatt fitting. Yeah, thin shots that carry 290... nice miss!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Dude is a beast!

This is awesome to catch up on. Makes me want to jump in the car tomorrow and drive to Carlsbad to participate. Would only take 28 hours or so.

#totallyworthit

Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

Went after work to hit this club. I hit the 9 and 10.5 degree heads. Unfortunately the shaft selection was nonexistent. I hit the 565 and 665 Speeder shafts. The 665 felt pretty good. Aesthetically this is a great looking head, the crown is a lot nicer than the XR and the head size even looked smaller IMO. I didn't really notice anything sound wise. Sound doesn't really bother me one way or the other. On GC2 I had numbers all over the place. I had good strikes and some pretty poor ones. For the good strikes I averaged about 2k spin, 19 degrees of launch, 140 mph ball speed, carry of 250. All of these numbers are with the 665 shaft. I didn't record the numbers with the 565. I had both clubs set in -1, D and with the weight set all the way to draw.

The content has been good so far. Today should be just as good.

I've enjoyed the content so far. Videos are hard to catch at work, but I'll make do. The white paper was awesome.

Oh hey GBB day 2... ?

How bout sending one of those puppies over to Georgia and I'll give it a good look for ya!:D

How bout sending one of those puppies over to Georgia and I'll give it a good look for ya!:D

did you enter the giveaway on the GBBWeek site?

Anyone from THP win the driver giveaway yesterday? Liked watching the periscope, although I'm still getting used to the app

Anyone from THP win the driver giveaway yesterday? Liked watching the periscope, although I'm still getting used to the app

I think the giveaway ends today, with winner (me) announced tomorrow.

I think the giveaway ends today, with winner (me) announced tomorrow.

I like the confidence, I though it was over at 5PM yesterday? Oversight on my part

Hope it's a THPer that wins though! Selfishly I very much want it haha, but I'd be happy for any THPer to snag one of those beauties.

Back