Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

Ok the King Cobra forged come in combo, blaDE only and CB only. These smaller heads launch the ball so well. I mean jaw dropping easy elevation. They will come with 20, no-charge options. You want C-tapers, no charge. You want Recoils, no charge.

WOW that's a very nice move by Cobra on the shaft options.

Ok the King Cobra forged come in combo, blaDE only and CB only. These smaller heads launch the ball so well. I mean jaw dropping easy elevation. They will come with 20, no-charge options. You want C-tapers, no charge. You want Recoils, no charge.

It's great to see cobra jump into custom options at no charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the no upcharge for shaft upgrades is awesome!

It's great to see cobra jump into custom options at no charge.

Someone loses out with the upgrades. Cobras stock shaft is extremely close to the after markets, everyone wants. Most will fall right into the stock shaft option.

Those that want the aftermarket shafts make up 10% of the market. But as a consumer I have to agree, we win.

Curious about inside air pressure with heat/water. Any info on that Tad? Also what size club head is the driver in-case I missed it?

Love the pictures and the feedback

I will hunt a set of the CBs... they look great!

I'm sorry did you hit the "0" key on accident after you hit 2?? Wow!

If you think about it, the speeder has three options. So it's not 20 different companies but 20 options..Adila green and blue. DIAMANA options. Shafts by Oban will have a fee added

Home run Bro! Well done

Thanks a lot for the coverage Freddie, its been great so far.

Yeah great work. It's been a lot of fun to follow along.

Is the SpacePort on the FWs removable as well?

Does this mean that you can get fitted and based on your needs, they will adjust the internal weight?
I just saw this, I will follow up and let you know.

Pretty much what I thought. Quite the claims on low CG. Will be fun to see how it performs.
Like every other club on the market it will the new kid on the block and attract Cobra Homer immediately. Those that need to swing the club before purchasing will be pleasantly surprised.

I look forward to your review or that of the other writers. I know what I like and I think you three will concur. The explanation TO gave me is the most tech info my Type A brain has retained. I learned so much which allows me to make sense of their leaps toward to tech side of the force.

Here are my concerns, it's sound all well and good but it leaves a lot of room for error. I feel soo many things over time and rounds could really go wrong. Add that to Cobras less then stellar customer service (Ohh u bought that 1 year ago, tough cookies.... we will fix it for $200) and you have problems.

On the good side I really was skeptical about this whole space announcement they had coming. But this actually seems like some ground breaking tech, there was only soo times I could see different sliding weight moving contraptions. Those irons are super Sexy to me, I love orange. I wonder if they will have a more mild version of the irons for masses

Curious about inside air pressure with heat/water. Any info on that Tad? Also what size club head is the driver in-case I missed it?

Love the pictures and the feedback
I will ask and follow up. Non of the other media asked questions. I had many but could only get in 3. I'll follow up with TO and get you an answer.

I know everybody remembers the king cobra driver it's hard not to. But what I remember the most about the king cobra line for the fairway woods. And Cobra actually improved upon the old King Cole repair. Now I know we have new technology so course it's an improvement but understand where I'm coming from the old fairway wood was great. This fairway wood is well about that in terms of launch playability workability and look. I am very very very excited to put on a king cobra fairway woods in my bag

Here are my concerns, it's sound all well and good but it leaves a lot of room for error. I feel soo many things over time and rounds could really go wrong. Add that to Cobras less then stellar customer service (Ohh u bought that 1 year ago, tough cookies.... we will fix it for $200) and you have problems.

what could really go wrong?

On the good side I really was skeptical about this whole space announcement they had coming. But this actually seems like some ground breaking tech, there was only soo times I could see different sliding weight moving contraptions. Those irons are super Sexy to me, I love orange. I wonder if they will have a more mild version of the irons for masses
I can understand your concern but the entire spaceport is so secure. They spoke about thinner soles having too much flex or play. This sole is constructed extremely well and had no play. Non that we will ever notice. This thing isn't going to fail. Will one ever break or get damaged, sure. But that is standard with anything you buy.

Back