DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know last minute, but anyone playing in Williamsburg or Norfolk area tomorrow, or interested in playing somewhere?

Still no takers for Sunday? Still looking for 2 more for 7 am tee time. You will be home for the "honey do list" plus watch the end of the PGA.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very nice! Let's do it! What better way to take an afternoon off from work

Yeah I know but this will have to be very carefully planned... I put the bug in the wife's ear so we will see what I can make happen.

Still trying to figure out the 1757 date and time

Nice to finally meet MDHACKER! Even though we didn't play very well, still had a lot of fun. Nice to buzz around in 4 hours before the heat. No waiting ... in a good slot. Let's do it again sometime. I'll come to MD this time.

golfinnut:
It was more of a treat for me! Watching you pound driver and 3W out there was just awesome! Thanks again for the invite and we'll definitely do it again soon. You have game my friend! Sadly, I couldn't muster any type of game at all today. I'll need some range time to fix the hooks that has crept back into my swing. My alignment must of been off as well as I hit everything right. Still, enjoyed the company, the weather and the course!

anyone up for a round this coming weekend? my plans are still in the air, but if all goes well I will be around Baltimore.

Bulle Rock update

hey guys sorry I haven't posted about this in couple weeks, been crazy busy at work and such.

Is everyone who replied still a go for this Sunday there, Aug 23 time booked is 10:50 AM.

If my memory is correct, and that's a big if, I believe those that responded they wanted to play were

CAA_Beat
Emart2173
Big Ball
Golfinnut

MDHacker has expressed interest and looks like Sudseh above is going to be available. I might be able to call and get another time if there is more than 4 for sure?

I have to check with the boss. I will let you know

Bulle Rock update

hey guys sorry I haven't posted about this in couple weeks, been crazy busy at work and such.

Is everyone who replied still a go for this Sunday there, Aug 23 time booked is 10:50 AM.

If my memory is correct, and that's a big if, I believe those that responded they wanted to play were

CAA_Beat
Emart2173
Big Ball
Golfinnut

MDHacker has expressed interest and looks like Sudseh above is going to be available. I might be able to call and get another time if there is more than 4 for sure?
I'm interested in playing. Originally I wasn't going to be in the area this weekend but plans have changed. I have love/hate relationship with Bulle... I love the course but the course hates me. Let me know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok. I'll go ahead and call and see, about a 2nd time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

As of now I am still in.

I'm pretty sure I could do bulle rock if you need more for another group. Hadn't seen any updates about it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I could do bulle rock if you need more for another group. Hadn't seen any updates about it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Sounds good. I think we definitly have enough for another tee time. They don't havw online booking. But I can call forest thing in the morning and see if there is another time right before or after.

Would everybody except MDHacker, EMart and BigBall pm me your first and last name. They need it in order to have bag tags ready for you at the bag drop. G$$$ I'm sorry I'm drawing a blank on your last name. Ha old age.

Sounds like ive this is going to be a blast. I was going to be happy If just one other wanted to go up there. But a mini outing is awesome for sure.

cool. just pm`d you, good sir.
let me know what time is the second tee time so I can plan for the hour drive up 95.
also, do I need to bring any hearing protection or a flak jacket seeing as we're a stone's throw away from apg? :alien:

cool. just pm`d you, good sir.
let me know what time is the second tee time so I can plan for the hour drive up 95.
also, do I need to bring any hearing protection or a flak jacket seeing as we're a stone's throw away from apg? :alien:
ha ha. Just replied with all info except the 2nd time which I will call first thing in the am. Flack jacket is optional :D

So I think thst fills up two foursomes if I kept track correctly. We can arrange the foursome to meet any pairing request, I'm sure. Well except three of you will have to be stuck with me. The good part of that is you wont be the shortest driver in the group :D

CAABeat
Emart2173
GolfinNut
BigBall
MDHacker
G$$$$
Mootoo344
Sudseh

My driver has decided to summer in Raleigh. It won't be making the trip. ;)

So I think thst fills up two foursomes if I kept track correctly. We can arrange the foursome to meet any pairing request, I'm sure. Well except three of you will have to be stuck with me. The good part of that is you wont be the shortest driver in the group :D

CAABeat
Emart2173
GolfinNut
BigBall
MDHacker
G$$$$
Mootoo344
Sudseh

My driver has decided to summer in Raleigh. It won't be making the trip. ;)
If you need one for the round. I can bring my Optiforce or R1 or if you end up in my group your welcome to hit the XR.

I heard something similar coming from another cagey fellow prior to the Old Hickory meetup.

10:50 ... what's the other tee time? I am trying to convince the better half that she can go shopping and site seeing while I play golf. Then she freaked when she heard how much the green fees were! $130! We get any discounts? LOL
Still up in the air but I'm working on it.

We're all set for the 2nd time in Sunday.

They had 11:10 and 11:20 open so they switched the 10:50 time to one of those so we could have back to back groups.

So I have everyones name except for golfinnut. Just let me know when you are a full go and pm me your name.

This is shaping up to be a great outing.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

10:50 ... what's the other tee time? I am trying to convince the better half that she can go shopping and site seeing while I play golf. Then she freaked when she heard how much the green fees were! $130! We get any discounts? LOL
Still up in the air but I'm working on it.
Golfinnut - I thought that was your weekend away with the Mrs? Glad you can possibly make it.

Post via Taptalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back