DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you playing? The Crest as usual ... since you can play for free?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You know it buddy. Shooting for 300 or so tee time

Would be nice to know if they're going to have the 816 lines. I kind of doubt it at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am guessing that is what the demo day is for. Brandon had a Ping one after new i and game were released. They normally don't schedule a demo day this late in the season otherwise based on previous conversations with josh. I'll double check in the morning and post here.

You know it buddy. Shooting for 300 or so tee time

Digging the new Pic on the profile. Twins are adorable! Congrats buddy! Got your hands full that's for sure.

Anyone playing this Sunday? Looks like I may have a free day from the wife duties. I am taking my son to VCU on saturday move in day (god help me and my checking account)! But I was looking to get out and swing a couple or 100 times.

Digging the new Pic on the profile. Twins are adorable! Congrats buddy! Got your hands full that's for sure.
Thanks man. I figured since they were my handicap that people should know what they look like haha

They are cool little dudes haha

Anyone playing this Sunday? Looks like I may have a free day from the wife duties. I am taking my son to VCU on saturday move in day (god help me and my checking account)! But I was looking to get out and swing a couple or 100 times.
No go for me Sunday but trying to figure out a time to get to 1757 to use the gift certificate my wife got me. Pondering next week or the week after, done with summer school is Friday.

Pm sent.

Post via Taptalk

PM sent back.

Let's do this! I've got a free pass from the wife I need to take advantage of.

Playing sat with normal groups. Have a two man match against the two guys that win 95% of the time against my partner and his normal partner.

I'm already in. I'm sure Kevin is. Let's get some more DMVers in. Only 3 spots left.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh you know I am in! Time to get it on

It is way to freaking nice outside to not be playing. Being a grownup sucks.

It is way to freaking nice outside to not be playing. Being a grownup sucks.
Last day of Summer School for me and really no students showed up haha

MDGolfHacker & I have a tee time ... 7 am Goose Creek in Leesburg on Sunday, August 16th. Still need 2 more if anyone wants to join us. Got it early before the heat and we will be able to fly around the course with that early tee time.

C'mon guys! Let's do this!

Dang, me and the family are off to Jersey this afternoon or I might have been down. Hit em well guys

MDGolfHacker & I have a tee time ... 7 am Goose Creek in Leesburg on Sunday, August 16th. Still need 2 more if anyone wants to join us. Got it early before the heat and we will be able to fly around the course with that early tee time.

If it were Westpark I would be there with bells on! :alien2:

In reality I'm committed to selling grub at a local winery to help raise cash for my wife's relay team. If it weren't for that I'd be In Like Flint.

Two problems with this. 7am and to a lesser extent Goose Creek.

I didn't realize it was still there. Doesnt Ben Hogan hold the course record?

Have fun.

Have fun.

Yes. And I reckon since you can't make it on Sunday it'll stay safe for another week :smile-big:

Have fun.

Goose is in pretty good shape believe it or not ... better that Westpark anyway!

Goose is in pretty good shape believe it or not ... better that Westpark anyway!

I think my backyard might be in better shape than Westpark, and it's mostly field grass and weeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back