DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfinnut - I thought that was your weekend away with the Mrs? Glad you can possibly make it.

Post via Taptalk

It is .... but we were coming back Saturday night then she said "well I can go site seeing around Havre de Grace while you play." Oh ... Ok! :)

If you need one for the round. I can bring my Optiforce or R1 or if you end up in my group your welcome to hit the XR.

I hit my 18* hybrid with better control, so it'll be coming up instead. ;) Thank you for the offer, though! :good:

I heard something similar coming from another cagey fellow prior to the Old Hickory meetup.
Well i wish I was cagey as UVAwahoo. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I heard something similar coming from another cagey fellow prior to the Old Hickory meetup.

Bring on Old Hickory ... love that course! And it's not far from the house .... which is nice. :)

10:50 ... what's the other tee time? I am trying to convince the better half that she can go shopping and site seeing while I play golf. Then she freaked when she heard how much the green fees were! $130! We get any discounts? LOL
Still up in the air but I'm working on it.
Actually it's now 11:10 and 11:20 so we could go out back to back.

Just tell her she can spend twice thst much at the Perry Hall outlets. Thst should seal the deal

Not that far...for you. :D

"So I got that going for me ... which is nice."

trivia for ya ... hint it's in on my Avatar. (very easy one)

Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.

Carl Spackler... tip from caddying for the dalai lama himself... will receive total consciousness on his death bed...

Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.

Flowing robes ... the grace ... big hitter the Lama

Actually it's now 11:10 and 11:20 so we could go out back to back.

Just tell her she can spend twice thst much at the Perry Hall outlets. Thst should seal the deal

Actually Perryville outlets - she goes to Perry Hall she may be a bit disappointed lol. If she goes to Havre de Grace, she should check out Tidewater restaurant - right on the Susquehanna!

Not sure how I missed all this bulle Rock stuff. Have fun dudes

Not sure how I missed all this bulle Rock stuff. Have fun dudes
Kev. I originally posted a couple weeks ago. Probably about the time you had a little outing of your own you were planning for. Ha

I believe the 1050 is probably still open if you want to book it and bring Matt and Lee and we can get one more I'm sure.

Kev. I originally posted a couple weeks ago. Probably about the time you had a little outing of your own you were planning for. Ha

I believe the 1050 is probably still open if you want to book it and bring Matt and Lee and we can get one more I'm sure.

Nah If someone drops let me know.

Still trying to convince the wife that it's worth the money

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You guys have fun out there

Well i wish I was cagey as UVAwahoo. Ha

Ouch-my friend. Honestly, I don't recall any hole at Old Hickory where my tee shot was the longest. Let me assure you that on most holes, I was the first to hit the second shot. My golf ball was always looking up watching another fly over it wondering what the heck was that.

OBTW-if there is a call for a third time at Bulle Rock, let me know.

Ouch-my friend. Honestly, I don't recall any hole at Old Hickory where my tee shot was the longest. Let me assure you that on most holes, I was the first to hit the second shot. My golf ball was always looking up watching another fly over it wondering what the heck was that.

OBTW-if there is a call for a third time at Bulle Rock, let me know.
I think there is for Bulle Rock. Emart has a friend Kevin will go so that's three right there.

Too add to that.

If anyone is doubtful please let me know by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Bulle Rock has my cc and a 48 hour cancel requirement.

Also If wahoo Kevin and emart want that third time. Either let me now asap it or call directly. I'll be tied up from 2-4

I think there is for Bulle Rock. Emart has a friend Kevin will go so that's three right there.

Rob - I assume you asked Chris ( Philly Golf Guy )?

Still trying to convince the wife that it's worth the money

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Good luck with that... I won't even ask the wife if the greens fees are that high better of saving my breath haha

Good luck with that... I won't even ask the wife if the greens fees are that high better of saving my breath haha

He should have just begged for forgiveness ;)

Rob - I assume you asked Chris ( Philly Golf Guy )?
Actually I was going to but that 2nd group filled up before we even said let's try and get a 2nd.

I was going to ask him and Brian THP. Also mentioned it to Bryan ForTheLoveofGolf originally but he was unsure if he had the kids thst weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back