Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome gesture Rob!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Rob

Mr C is good people. WTG rob!

Glad it made it safe and sound.

You're much too kind and humble Chris. To be fair, I was repaying a favor, a favor that went far beyond any monetary value. So im glad I get another opportunity to thank PGG. His act of true friendship is very rare these days--except on THP, I'm pleased to say.

I know how much you are enjoying the test drive one, so hoping this will bring you many fairway bombs!!

Amazing gesture Rob! "Quite gentlemanly" is about an apt description I've ever heard. On a forum full of good guys, Rob is one of the top.

Rob is a fantastic guy!

well done Rob, you are a great man

Absolutely, and the Southwind ball markers are pretty dag um sweet.

Thanks John !

Umm... just now seeing this. Thank YOU Bobby for picking up the round. I had a blast and will get with you guys next time I know I will be in town.

JM

Not surprised in anyway that Rob did that. He is one of the good ones.

After the little bit I have been a part of this forum I am already at the point that I can say, "This doesn't surprise me". There are just so many genuinely good hearted people here, it really is amazing.

Last edited:
THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Played with Girardcorp and some other THP'ers today. Jeremy hooked me with with two sweet GMac polos he won via twitter they were not the right size for him. Man they are nice. Thanks Jeremy!!!

Last edited:
Played with DRP3434 and a bunch of nice thpers today and Danny hooked me up with a very nice gift today. Thank you so much Danny

Nice going Jeremy and Danny!!

It was no real big gift. Definitely not as nice as MSH including me in his will

This is a long over-due post expressing my sincerest gratitude that I get to call Kyle (IceyShanks) a friend. I feel a little like this doesn't belong in the random acts of kindness because there's nothing random about Kyle being kind, he's kind all of the time. The most recent example of this was him inviting me to play in a scramble with him and 2 of his friends, and getting to spend the day talking all things golf and especially the Grandaddy. At the end of the day, we were talking about concerns on training leading up to the grandaddy since we live in a part of the country that actually has winter, and Kyle offered to let me borrow his SwingByte 2 and GolfSense swing analyzers so I can use them indoors in the winter to make sure my swing is as sharp as it needs to be heading out to Cali. Kyle is a great guy, and I'm so blessed to be able to call him a friend.

Last edited:
I need to give a shout out to Marty (MPLefty) after he posted in a thread saying he had some THP tees that he could send

I passed him my address and then came in from work a couple days ago to find a package waiting for me - giving it a little shake it was obvious from the sound that it was the tees, but he also threw in a ball marker from the 2014 RBC Canadian Open

20150823_171355_zpspfoqn4ya.jpg

Very nice little surprise and totally unexpected

Thanks Marty, I owe you one

Marty is definitely good people and what a great gesture!

Nice gesture by T2GRN18 at our Maryland outing today. Knowing I've been liking the Duo ball of late. He greeted me with two sleeves of Custom Legacy issued Duos and another of the FGTour.

apprecisted the thought very much.

Marty is the man! Posted about some THP Tees and these bad boys showed up today from the Great White North!

3751772149154761322d61367a017f95.jpg

You rock dude! Also really glad you didn't send Habs outfits for the twins...

Thanks again man.

Agree. Marty is a first class guy all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back