THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise. Mr 90210 is a great dude.

HUGE shoutout to e1iterate. Wont disclose the details but he is awesome and I definitely owe him for his kindness. Thank you Mike

Had a chance to partner with Mike, very cool dude

Well done fellas!

Another shout out to Kang...he knows why.

Way to go Mike , When you get to Knoxville the round is on me .

I love this thread !

Huge shout out to DevRickus and dhartmann34 for helping and contributing to something far more important to me than golf. You guys are awesome.

Huge shout out to DevRickus and dhartmann34 for helping and contributing to something far more important to me than golf. You guys are awesome.
Both solid guys for sure.

Huge shout out to NebGolfer, Ryan, for the invite to golf today, what a fun time, as always. So happy I can call you a friend buddy, you rock!

Stop me if you've heard this before...Kang is the man or Kang gave me this or Kang did that. Well Kangaclaus showed up at the #Thpbridgestonechamp with his huge heart and selfless personality. Handing me two Epon wedges. Thank you Kang for being you and your generous spirit.

Gonna second this, Kang threw an adapter on a driver shaft I wanted to try out. Naturally I liked it, and he just said keep it. Went way above and beyond what was asked, I can't thank him enough for that gesture.

Of course, now I have to pay him back somehow...!

Stop me if you've heard this before...Kang is the man or Kang gave me this or Kang did that. Well Kangaclaus showed up at the #Thpbridgestonechamp with his huge heart and selfless personality. Handing me two Epon wedges. Thank you Kang for being you and your generous spirit.

Kang is an amazing human

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kang is awesome and never stops amazing this great community. Once I was announced as a #TheGrandaddy participant he texted me he had a GBB head for me to use and get used to it.

Kang Choe for president

It's nothing. The wedges and shaft were collecting dust and now they have a good home. Mikey cab get better uses out of the gbb at this time. I may or may not have a few other drivers I can game lol

Almost forgot!!! Some one bought a thp towel for me and had it delivered to me via Morgan. I seriously have no clue who it is but I am sincerely grateful! Simple gesture but means the world to me. Thank you!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Kang is truly awesome!

Whoever got him that towel, good call!

Kang is good people. Exemplifies what I love about this place.

Kang Choe for president
We need a good defense system and he would be hoarding all the JA clubs with the money. I say we make him Speaker of the House.

Adamw238, is one heck of a THP'er who has become a great personal friend. The culture THP cultivates is amazing, Adam is a shining example. He is too kind to me. Thanks buddy!!!

Adamw238, is one heck of a THP'er who has become a great personal friend. The culture THP cultivates is amazing, Adam is a shining example. He is too kind to me. Thanks buddy!!!

Adam is one of the good ones

I almost forgot to send out a "Thanks" to DawgDaddy. I missed out on the red and black THP towels, but he had purchased 2 of them and was kind enough to donate one to me. Thank you so much, Randy!!! I truly appreciate your kindness!!!

A little late here but shout out to Icey for the sweet caption contest. Thanks again man!

Huge Thank You to Mr. KC720, Kang! We made a trade for a buckets headcover for some chrome softs, and he went above and beyond, adding quite a few extra covers and grips in the box. I appreciate it sir and once again "THANK YOU!" For everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Hacking gave me an awesome Dawgs putter headcover. It is much appreciated John, it instantly became my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back