The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Boom, it just got real fellas. Even Finley couldn't keep in the excitement any longer. I figured that he was lurking on the site for a reason earlier.

Awesome news!

Some how they are going to get Paige on their team and she'll be an 8.

Zoo Crew may be a lot of things...But they dont sand bag. Just happen to have caps that travel...

Zoo Crew may be a lot of things...But they dont sand bag. Just happen to have caps that travel...

Caps that travel? I would love to see something like that.

This contest is like the mythical unicorn. No ones sure when it starts, they think it's real, and a few guys have already experienced it. For a new member it's got quite theater to it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Are you telling me the stories I've read about JRod aren't true?

Yes, that is what I am saying. They have real handicaps.

It would be like saying you are sand bagger, because you went to the King and shot better than your index.

Is a handicap that travels necessary for the Granddaddy? Mine often doesn't travel to the third hole of my home course, let alone someone else's...

Yup, real handicaps, most don't hit it 300 yards, need low torque and xxx stiff shafts and even sometimes play stock product. #Real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on the internet so it's probably not true.

Yup, real handicaps, most don't hit it 300 yards, need low torque and xxx stiff shafts and even sometimes play stock product. #Real

Stock off the shelf? That stuff can't even be hit...

It's on the internet so it's probably not true.

You just blew up my entire world view. I read on the internet that everything on the internet is true, so I believed it. So are you NOT really the ultimate super villain?

I've never had a real fitting from anybody I trust. I've always self fit. The prospect that being around the best in the business for a fitting makes me giddy.

obviously my joke was taken entirely the wrong way, I will step out now :angel:

You just blew up my entire world view. I read on the internet that everything on the internet is true, so I believed it. So are you NOT really the ultimate super villain?

I didn't say everything was not true. Open to interpretation

I've never had a real fitting from anybody I trust. I've always self fit. The prospect that being around the best in the business for a fitting makes me giddy.

I could have sworn you were fit for your SLDR. I remember reading your debate with Finley on twitter about how well you hit it at the gauntlet.

I could have sworn you were fit for your SLDR. I remember reading your debate with Finley on twitter about how well you hit it at the gauntlet.

I can see why the way he hit that led him to trust issues

I was "fit" for my driver last year by swapping out shafts on a Flightscope.

I did not hit my driver (or most clubs) well at the Gauntlet and would never claim that.

Tomorrow at 4pm PST, myself and ddec will be with Jason Finley and I have a feeling, the Grandaddy might come up.

Tomorrow at 4pm PST, myself and ddec will be with Jason Finley and I have a feeling, the Grandaddy might come up.

Woot woot! We all will be waiting!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy. The Internet may explode!

Back