2015 Wyndham Championship

Holy cow Snedeker. I would never dream of attempting that shot. wow...

yeah that was pretty nuts

this course (Sedgefield Ross Course) used for the "Greater Greensboro Open" looks like a muni on a lot of holes, meh - some of the holes and the pics on their website look great though.

Davis Love! -4 in his opening 9 and has the lead by 2 right now.

Kokrak was withdrawn, but Sneds is making up for it by being five under through eight holes so far.

Kokrak was withdrawn, but Sneds is making up for it by being five under through eight holes so far.

I have Sneds also, and Simpson has started off with a bang this morning also, 4 under through 8 to get to -7.

It's still funny to say this...but will Tiger be able to keep up if the scores keep going this low? Finally had a good round but I'm not so sure he can keep it up. I really hope Compton can stay up at the top though, love rooting for that guy.

I have Sneds also, and Simpson has started off with a bang this morning also, 4 under through 8 to get to -7.
I've only got three in the early wave today, Kokrak who is dead to me, Sneds who is on fire and Justin Thomas who seems to be treading water today instead of trying to get off the cut line and make some space.

I've only got three in the early wave today, Kokrak who is dead to me, Sneds who is on fire and Justin Thomas who seems to be treading water today instead of trying to get off the cut line and make some space.
I've got 6, and all are doing well except Thomas and Horschel who is actively trying to get cut.

It'll get interesting this afternoon with almost 30 people sitting on the number. I imagine it will fluctuate between -2, -3 and -4 as people start moving around.

I'm watching it but I read it right that Davis Love III is leading or dang close?

I wonder what wins it. I was thinking 16-20. Going to be a crowded leaderboard.

I wonder what wins it. I was thinking 16-20. Going to be a crowded leaderboard.

I'm betting its in the 20s. There have been some LOW scores this morning and there are still guys yet to tee off at 5,6,7 and 8 under. I wouldn't be surprised if the lead is 13 or 14 under today.

I'm betting its in the 20s. There have been some LOW scores this morning and there are still guys yet to tee off at 5,6,7 and 8 under. I wouldn't be surprised if the lead is 13 or 14 under today.

That's what I was thinking. Hoping pins on Sunday lead to a challenge.

Playing lift, clean, and place again today?

Sneds at -7 on the day so far.

And to -8, playing the last hole. What's the course record here?

61 for Sneeeeedeker. My team says thank you.

That's some good golf. Wish I could have seen it.

As does mine. Hope the cut line stays at -2 so Horschel can at least earn me some pocket change.

And just like that Tiger starts +1

LOL so much for being aggressive on the greens. 3-putt

Back