Win Metal Woods - THP Challenges Are Back

Last edited:
My last two threads didn't get any replies so I might have to let this go since it feels like I am spamming :banghead:

Ah, this explains yesterday. Let's see if I can come up with two, let alone five, good ideas.

My last two threads didn't get any replies so I might have to let this go since it feels like I am spamming :banghead:
There are so many new threads popping up it is really easy for a topic to slip to the second page. Don't give up on this just yet - keep firing away!

Remember, the threads are supposed to be about golf...... Aaaand posted this week I believe....

Thread Starter Challenge
You are hereby challenged to create 5 threads on THP about golf or golf equipment. It could be about anything you would like that is meaningful to the world of golf, as long as it is unique. It could be about the tour, the latest in equipment, fitting, a local course, or anything else.

Remember, the threads are supposed to be about golf...... Aaaand posted this week I believe....

So I can start a thread about what color socks you wear while golfing? :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I can start a thread about what color socks you wear while golfing? :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
One more day.

Love a lot of the threads you guys have come up with. I need to try and come up with a few.

Back