Reese's peanutbutter cups for clubs

tanker337

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Like the genius of chocolate covered peanutbutter, is there a combination of club features you wish were merged together?

I'll start...I really wish my Cure putter had Seemore's RST alignment aid on it.

Like the genius of chocolate covered peanutbutter, is there a combination of club features you wish were merged together?

I'll start...I really wish my Cure putter had Seemore's RST alignment aid on it.

Didn't Scotty Cameron already peanut butter cup that?

I did see something about SC getting sued for something too close to RST.

A custom tuning port in a copper putter. No idea if the ctp tech in a putter would do anything but it's all I've got.

Seemore PR with interchangeable inserts like the cure.

Didn't Scotty Cameron already peanut butter cup that?

Three red dots compared to a red oval looking thing. That can't be close enough to merit a lawsuit right? Oh wait. That cost Scotty quite a bit I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway's APW with Cobra's Flip-Zone weighting. Dial in ball fight and direction.

Callaway's APW with Cobra's Flip-Zone weighting. Dial in ball fight and direction.

I was thinking about that one too.

I wouldn't mind a hosel alignment system for the driver.. Maybe different colors for open, neutral, and closed. It seems to get harder and harder to align drivers with the bowed faces.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I did see something about SC getting sued for something too close to RST.

Three red dots compared to a red oval looking thing. That can't be close enough to merit a lawsuit right? Oh wait. That cost Scotty quite a bit I'm guessing.

Let me clear some of this up. SeeMore never sued Scotty Cameron, despite a definite copying. It has nothing to do with 3 red dots (which signifies liquor store in some soutern states, which is funny). The heel dot there to "hide" behind the shaft to make sure alignment is correct. It was ridiculously blatant, but there was no lawsuit.

2009_US_709RH

SeeMore RST + Cleveland's 2135 alignment aid.

Hmmmm here I thought SC was all original. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reese's peanutbutter cups for clubs

Let me clear some of this up. SeeMore never sued Scotty Cameron, despite a definite copying. It has nothing to do with 3 red dots (which signifies liquor store in some soutern states, which is funny). The heel dot there to "hide" behind the shaft to make sure alignment is correct. It was ridiculously blatant, but there was no lawsuit.

2009_US_709RH

Wow that has to be one of the biggest misconceptions in golf. I was referencing this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441022220.747030.jpg
Thanks for clearing that up JB!

Nike's Flexloft adapter on any driver.

Another good one, the Vapor Flex weight tube thing in a 816 Alpha DBD

The distance and forgiveness of an SGI in an MB blade. make it happen scientists!

Nike's Flexloft adapter on any driver.

Another good one, the Vapor Flex weight tube thing in a 816 Alpha DBD

Flexloft adapter is the best on the market I've found.

3 Gravity Core tubes, 2 of which are used....man that would be pretty advanced stuff. And awesome.

Back