2nd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

I would love to be one of those first time THP eventers as well. Ill be layed up on the couch tomorrow so this would be awesome news to get.

The last couple of years, we have seen a number of 1st time THP Eventers make the squad. This year the 1st contest winner, was also a first time THP Eventer. We shall see what comes tomorrow.
So cool to see so many faces get a shot at this once in a lifetime experience the last couple years.

I'm gonna say it, I want to see IceyShanks in the Grandaddy this year!

Can't think of a better way to enjoy a Monday after a 24 at work! 100% guarantee of a THPer hitting the jackpot!

Awesome seeing the love and excitement that everyone has here for one another. Someone tomorrow will literally have a dream come true.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

There is going to be one happy THPer tomorrow, good luck to all!

Good luck everyone...excited to see who is joining the Redemption!!

My hometown girl just won the lpga tourney so I am feeling lucky! Not to mention sort of got approval from my wife if I win I could go. My daughter will be six months at that time. But it would be amazing. I know I could help bring home the championship. While giving Harry a run for his money.

It's Monday...I wonder what that means.......Another lucky golfer will be picked for Team Redemption! Best of luck folks!

The grandson goes home today so being picked for this would be a great way to end his time with us for the last couple of weeks

Exciting day today for 1 lucky person! Good luck everyone!

And the winner is...

rallo

Congrats on winning the 2nd contest and being named to Team Redemption.

Congrats rallo.

Congrats rallo.

Congratulations !

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Middle of the night reveal to make Rallo's Monday start off with a bang! Congrats

Congrats Rallo

Congrats

Congrats rallo! What a great way to wake up on a Monday morning.

Congrats rallo!!!

Congratulations Rallo!

Back