SeeMore Putters Thread

I've been thinking about possibly adding another SeeMore (Z3 possibly) and saw this. Looks like it let someone down and they tied it to the bumper for the ride home to teach it a lesson. Man that thing was abused!

JM

Apparently some people's definition of "good" and "normal" are different than mine and everybody else's in this thread. Quoting from the aforementioned FGP listing: "Face and top in good condition, normal wear on bottom of the club."

I've used my si4 to putt out of a bunker before, but that's a different type of abuse completely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Was rolling the putter awesome today on the front nine,then went cold. 33 total putts with 2 three putts.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The z3c listed on eBay today was just too tempting. I'm excited to have one back in the quiver.

Is there any "code" contained within a Seemore serial number? Is there a way to tell when a putter was made by serial number?

Is there any "code" contained within a Seemore serial number? Is there a way to tell when a putter was made by serial number?
I've always been curious about this as well.

I had the pleasure of rolling a few in the store with a OneCS today. It didn't have a price tag on it and not having the money to buy it right now I didn't bother asking but man that was a sweet putter. I really like the original FGP so when I pull the trigger on one I will put my THP SS 3.0 grip on it and putt with pride. :D

I had the pleasure of rolling a few in the store with a OneCS today. It didn't have a price tag on it and not having the money to buy it right now I didn't bother asking but man that was a sweet putter. I really like the original FGP so when I pull the trigger on one I will put my THP SS 3.0 grip on it and putt with pride. :D

The ONEcs is a great putter! Still my favorite head shape in their catalog. Keep you eye on the bay as they do show up from time to time and quite often for very reasonable prices.

I've always been curious about this as well.

Some of their putters will have 07-***** or 08-***** which I believe signifies the year of manufacture. Other will have what appears to be a year of manufacture in the serial number after the head weight. For example, the number on the bottom of my ONEcs is 3513073 which means 335 gram head weight and I have to assume the 13 means it was manufactured in 2013. The 73 is probably the number of this head manufactured during that year. None of my 3 PRs, or my Tour Limited z2c have any indication of year anywhere on them.

Some of their putters will have 07-***** or 08-***** which I believe signifies the year of manufacture. Other will have what appears to be a year of manufacture in the serial number after the head weight. For example, the number on the bottom of my ONEcs is 3513073 which means 335 gram head weight and I have to assume the 13 means it was manufactured in 2013. The 73 is probably the number of this head manufactured during that year. None of my 3 PRs, or my Tour Limited z2c have any indication of year anywhere on them.

Thanks for the info SoxFan. Starts to make more sense now. I was wondering why I saw a lot of putters with 5014, 5012, etc. I guess a 350 gram weight it most common which is why I saw so many of them.

I've used my si4 to putt out of a bunker before, but that's a different type of abuse completely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sheesh, next thing you know you'll be chutting like MD441. :nono:

What do you have on the bottom of the putter head? or feel free to email us at info@seemore.com

Thanks, I sent you an email. I was wondering if there are guidelines so when looking at a used putter you have an idea of the vintage, weight, etc. Some have head weight listed on the bottom, but some don't.

Really love my mfgp DF. Can someone tell me what versions of Private Reserve ones are out there or available? Copper , milled face , etc or any in the vault at Seemore HQ. I think I enjoy the putter the most that I'm going to be putting up some or all of my Mfgp2 PR , Db4x and HT.

Really love my mfgp DF. Can someone tell me what versions of Private Reserve ones are out there or available? Copper , milled face , etc or any in the vault at Seemore HQ. I think I enjoy the putter the most that I'm going to be putting up some or all of my Mfgp2 PR , Db4x and HT.

I'm not 100% sure that they have don'e any special ones of that model. Send them an e-mail and see if they did a first run or if there's anything in the vault!

Only the standard DF in that shape so far.

No PR DF's yet. The base model has only been out a little over a year. There is a Corona del Mar version. Can't recall from memory if this head shape is available in the Nashville Series.

Thanks guys. I thought somewhere up here I seen a copper face one? Jman don't u have a few of the DF putters?

So that LH Seemore z3c PR that's been on ebay, is offically mine!

Great pick up! They're such beautiful putters.

Back