Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I will be welcoming a son into our lives in early January. We've been pretty quiet about everything thus far (she's actually trying to find a useful way of sharing this on her facebook right now haha) but I wanted to share with my THP family this exciting news as the weeks count down to B-Day. For those who I lean on through the process, I'll just go ahead and offer my thanks right now. This place is more than just about golf to me, and the people I've met prove that time and time again.

I'm pretty pumped. Little man is going to get his golf on EARLY!!!!
Congrats Dan!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

I got to play golf with a bunch of great THP'ers this weekend!

Had a great time!
And I discovered ColdStone...
Did you give them a tip? That's where the fun starts!

Shot my PB today ,wasn't really striking it well . . Confidence level is very high and looking forward to improving my scores

Congrats!

Friday, my wife of 2 weeks and I will be heading off on our honeymoon! Super excited to get away for a while and enjoy the warmth and sunshine.

3338925_orig.jpg

Friday, my wife of 2 weeks and I will be heading off on our honeymoon! Super excited to get away for a while and enjoy the warmth and sunshine.

3338925_orig.jpg
Have a freaking blast, man.

Congrats on the nuptials and enjoy your honeymoon!

3338925_orig.jpg

Thank you sir! And don't worry there's a course right there that I'll visit early in the morning while Becky is still sleeping to keep my skills sharp in case I get to join you in December :p

Have a freaking blast, man.

Enjoy it Derek. Looks beautiful.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

3338925_orig.jpg

Where is that? I ask because we are planning our now.

My wife and I will be welcoming a son into our lives in early January. We've been pretty quiet about everything thus far (she's actually trying to find a useful way of sharing this on her facebook right now haha) but I wanted to share with my THP family this exciting news as the weeks count down to B-Day. For those who I lean on through the process, I'll just go ahead and offer my thanks right now. This place is more than just about golf to me, and the people I've met prove that time and time again.

Congrats, you have so much to look forward to! I feel like my life didn't really start till I had my fist child. Everything seems to mean a lot more...at least the important stuff. Congrats!!!

Direct deposit set up!
I'm back in the 20th century!!

I got to play golf with a bunch of great THP'ers this weekend!

Had a great time!
And I discovered ColdStone...

and to think you put up a fight on going to Coldstone

Yeah, it's the Riu Palace. Booked it through Expedia. Pretty good prices if you book a ways in advance! I'll let you know how it is :) We've never been to Cabo before. Their website is lacking, but there's a ton of information elsewhere. (Tripadvisor, Expedia, etc...)

Where is that? I ask because we are planning our now.

Awwwww yisssssss.

7b54e5e9942cb88f86b1e4c41cfafe9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife actually enjoys going golfing with me... I wanted to golf 18 yesterday and when i asked her about it Saturday she said YES! not "yea i guess" or "sure". It was a little bumpy for awhile, because she ended up losing a few golf balls, and had some errant shots, but we made it all the way around before it got dark.. I guess this means i really need to work on getting her some clubs of her own.

GBB time!

678655d1b4ea78d8fdd445d955dc0b42.jpg

Congrats my man! So happy for you and Laura! I know you and Laura will be amazing but if you need anything you know I am always here.

Congrats Dan!!!!!

Congrats Dan!! Happy for you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dan Aaron and Mike! Awesome HhJj for you guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back