SeeMore Putters Thread

Went out today & had 29 putts with my Z3c - my new all-time low. 240 feet worth of putts - including 8 1-putts (from 15, 30, 12, 30, 10, 24, 4, & 4 feet: so 129 feet of one-putts). Only 1 3-putt, as I left a 20-footer about 5' short on a severe sidehill/downhill lie & chickened out.

No gimme's. The last two 4-footers were the shortest putts of the day. And most of the misses were 6" range.

Z3c + SPi = awesomeness!

Did I mention that I love this model? Someday - I will have a PR Z3c (copper insert please?)

Great playing!!

My new seemore Oneputt showed up today and she is gorgeous! Not a mark on it and feels or so good. The alignment marks are all much finer then my FGP and SB2 and could see that being a benefit. The head size is a little smaller then the FGP. The shape is amazing. Lots of curves. I need to find some good lighting and I will post some pics.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My new seemore Oneputt showed up today and she is gorgeous! Not a mark on it and feels or so good. The alignment marks are all much finer then my FGP and SB2 and could see that being a benefit. The head size is a little smaller then the FGP. The shape is amazing. Lots of curves. I need to find some good lighting and I will post some pics.

The Oneputt is definitely a sweet little putter.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

The Oneputt is definitely a sweet little putter.

It is definitely smaller then I was expecting.

It is definitely smaller then I was expecting.

The FGP Tour (and all versions of FGPs I have seen have had the same blade length) is easily the longest blade length of any of my 8. The ONEcs falls in the middle so I would think the One Putt is very similar.

Is that OBO? I got $600!

It certainly is. It is in great condition but is listed at least $200 high IMO.

Yeah I don't remember any PRs increasing in value after being purchased.

But that one is "Tour Issue" and is the same model used by ZJ according to the seller...haha

Thinking FGP is going in bag for next round and I feel like I need more seemore in my life. M7, z3c maybe a ptm

So is anyone bidding on the HT that ends in 16 hours?

I would love to get that m1 PR, or really any copper PR for that matter, but for that price could drive to Tennessee and hand pick one for less money.

I would love to get that m1 PR, or really any copper PR for that matter, but for that price could drive to Tennessee and hand pick one for less money.

Don't get me wrong it's a sweet putter and looks to be in great condition. However, the seller must have bumped his head for thinking that's a reasonable price.

Don't get me wrong it's a sweet putter and looks to be in great condition. However, the seller must have bumped his head for thinking that's a reasonable price.

or for thinking ZJ's putter is near that nice.

If it really was ZJ's (it's not even the correct model) it would have a dime size wear spot in the center of the face.

I've. Found. The. One.

First round in with the PR z3c, actually 27 holes, it's not going anywhere ever. I didn't make a lot of putts today, I can't stand dreadfully slow greens, but everything was on line. I need to find a Nashville Music City headcover now.

If it really was ZJ's (it's not even the correct model) it would have a dime size wear spot in the center of the face.

Don't forget guys that putter is "Tour Issue" so it is actually bargain priced! :laughing:

By nice I meant copper PR m1 vs plain well used fgp. I'm surprised ZJ doesn't atleast use a mfgp.

Don't forget guys that putter is "Tour Issue" so it is actually bargain priced! :laughing:

He also thinks the PR stands for Prototype instead of Private Reserve. Very Tour.

Back