Do you stock up on golf balls and accessories?

Why? I'm a deal junkie. I love to save money and try to buy in bulk to do so. Therefore I end up with a stockpile. Most of the balls I buy are much less than retail. Yes they will all get used.

Yes, for exactly the same reason. If it is a deal, I am tempted to buy it!!

I bought 1,000 tees off ebay cause they were a good deal. Also buy used golf balls when there are deals to be had. I have about 150 used balls right now that I bought in two different lots.

Those deal sites and daily emails are my nemesis.

Good lord that's a lot of balls lol I have like 1 extra glove and 2 dozen balls at a time.

I usually have 3-4 extra gloves at home. In my bag I have my gamer and an extra for back up.

I'll buy balls if I'm running low and if I find a really good deal.

I have 8 gloves in my bag and hang them all on my cart like women hang bras on stuff away Señor Frogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will normally have two to three gloves and a dozen ball un my bag. I have only about two dozen balls at home and add as needed. I will buy more balls when I get down to about a half dozen at home.

I thinK "Win Invitationals and a years supply" is what I do, rather than "stock up". I have 6-8 gloves, at least 20 doz new balls, prob another 20 doz experienced balls. I never buy tees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FIFY :D

I buy in bulk when I find deals. I have about 2 dozen q-stars, 50 mixed B330 Tour/S/RX, and 2 dozen Z-Star XV's.

I have another 100 mixed used balls that my 8 year old pulls from.

I need to find glove deals in bulk. I go through them fast in 100 degree weather. Once they get too wet from sweat they fall apart pretty fast.

I remember seeing that when we played in KC. Do you tear up gloves pretty often?

Just sweat like crazy.

You are obviously prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

It's a story for another thread, but if there was a zombie apocalypse my house would be the best place in the neighborhood to be.

In reading all of the responses, I'm learning that I am in the minority and likely just a closet horder. :bulgy-eyes:

I had about 7 dozen balls at the start of the year, probably bought another 3 dozen during the year. Have about 6 sleeves left.

I bought a bunch of B330 RX,s when they were selling for $34.99. Have about 5 dozen on hand right now.

I usually try to have extras on hand, but man some of you guys have some serious stashes. I should probably stock up now and then and save a bit.

I buy used golf balls in bulk. Right now I have a box of 300+ Chrome Soft AAAA balls in my truck.
4632404da3921f01037fad5cbc3270c1.jpg

300?!?! Holy smokes. Honestly it's hard imagining someone finding 300 (or hundreds or thousands) used balls of the same brand, even from ponds and lakes.

You must be reselling?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I keep my bag well stocked with tees, balls, a few markers and a divot tool but I do not have an awesome arsenal like emmers. Very impressive. I used to stockpile balls but now that I am auditioning different ones, I am getting no more than a dozen at a time.
I will always grab grips I like when I come across a good deal on them, so having a couple seasons worth is not too unusual.

I have a dozen ProV1x and two gloves in my bag. That's it, nothing stored up. I bought epoch tees a couple years ago, still working with more than half of a box left.

300?!?! Holy smokes. Honestly it's hard imagining someone finding 300 (or hundreds or thousands) used balls of the same brand, even from ponds and lakes.

You must be reselling?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I bought them in bulk - about a $1/ball that way instead of the $2/ball for AAAA.

Don't have near that but I have about 5 Dozen ProV1x.

Seems like every time I cash in a scramble they never have anything decent in the clubhouse so balls it is.

6074999e9cbc8770038b6e82796b5877.jpg

Definitely not a hoarder. Only about 15 dozen (Srixon box has 12 dozen) and two more dozen in the SUV.

I've gone through about four dozen this year. Probably will but some this fall and winter if I see a good deal.

Wow, that is a big stash! I'll buy maybe 2 dozen at a time if I find a good deal. Figure I go through about 4-5 dozen in a year. Gloves are the only thing I buy a lot of. I have 12 that I bought after finding a good deal on a model I really enjoy. That should last me 2 to 3 years. Go through about 4 gloves a year.

Since good deals are tougher to come by up here I'll stock up when I find the right deal. When GolfTown sells Chrome+ for $20 and Z-Stars for $30 I tend to stock up for the year.

I dont stock up quite like that. LOL I tend to buy golf balls during the fall or winter months when they are on sale, I stop at 5 dozen though.

I have about 6 dozen Wilson Duos in stock. I buy them in the Ammo Box at Rock Bottom Golf. Usually really good price. Few gloves and lots of tees.

To the OP. Curious how many rounds you play a season and how many balls you go through per round?

I play at least once per week starting in March and on my 9th sleeve of the season. Most of my lost balls come when I throw down a 2nd ball and practice a shot. I used to hoard balls but find no reason to now. Love the Supersoft and don't mind throwing down $20 for a box every 2-3 months.

I buy used golf balls in bulk. Right now I have a box of 300+ Chrome Soft AAAA balls in my truck.
4632404da3921f01037fad5cbc3270c1.jpg

Wow, now that's the deal I need to find. How much and where?

No, they make em faster than I can lose them.

Back