SeeMore Putters Thread

I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

If anyone else is going to be bidding on that M2 let me know and I'll leave it alone. Right now it's at a good price but I don't wanna get in a bidding war lol

If anyone else is going to be bidding on that M2 let me know and I'll leave it alone. Right now it's at a good price but I don't wanna get in a bidding war lol
Even cheaper if u were a lefty

I know. There's a couple z2c's I've seen at a good price for lefty recently too

Not me. Good luck.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Go for it. I just bought the PR M2 ;)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked this up from rogt. Already started to do a paintfill. More pics when its finished.....

Dude that is a solid shade of green. Love that

I benched my si4 till I can get it/me checked out. I just can't seem to not end up hitting the bottom rim around the insert without a press that just feels awkward to me. Might be ball placement or my swing, but I've tried a few different things. It's odd, and frustrates me. :shrug:

Well, I definitely did not plan on making a putter purchase tonight, but blugold had other plans. I've lusted after the lime green seemore patent covers for too long and purchased an awesome matching putter to get it. I didn't even know there was a CDM fgp model.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, I definitely did not plan on making a putter purchase tonight, but blugold had other plans. I've lusted after the lime green seemore patent covers for too long and purchased an awesome matching putter to get it. I didn't even know there was a CDM fgp model.

Nice! if I was RH I would have been all over that. I was tempted even as a lefty to try to get it hehe

It's going to be a very busy day for me tomorrow at the post office. Good problem to have.

I benched my si4 till I can get it/me checked out. I just can't seem to not end up hitting the bottom rim around the insert without a press that just feels awkward to me. Might be ball placement or my swing, but I've tried a few different things. It's odd, and frustrates me. :shrug:

Where is your ball placement currently?

I'd been feeling deprived since selling an FGP Mallet and trading another. This is one of the models I've been most interested in so hopefully will be on its way soon.

Thanks, N. A. Blur

So you got it? I saw that someone grabbed it while I was sleeping.

Yes, pretty excited to roll it!

Fantastic buddy! Hope you roll it well! It was my first SeeMore a little over 2 years ago and will always reside in my rotation.

that's why I benched it too, I have a tendency to hit it low on the face from time to time and those shots felt terrible with the Si4. I still do it from time to time with my One CS, and I still have plenty of feedback but the feel and the results are not nearly as bad

that's why I benched it too, I have a tendency to hit it low on the face from time to time and those shots felt terrible with the Si4. I still do it from time to time with my One CS, and I still have plenty of feedback but the feel and the results are not nearly as bad

Check where your hands are as well as ball position. Good drill is to open up your thumbs and remove from the grip and just have your fingers holding the putter while having the left heel pad on the top portion of the grip (RH golfer) - have ball position just left of zipper (RH golfer). Make sure you are trusting your alignment (make sure you know where you are aimed by having some type of guide down) So that all you have to worry about is your stroke and not your aim.

Played 45 holes today. Exhausted. Greens were just aerated for fall so I didnt bust out the new HT due to all the sand. Here is the finished product though...

Yesterday I got to play in an event called The Chaska Experience. 36 holes, one round at Chaska Town Course and one round at Hazeltine National. Looked at putting stats this morning, 30 putts at Chaska (13 on the back 9) and 32 at Hazeltine. Out of those 36 holes I had ten one-putts. I love my PR z3c.

Walking through Roger Dunn's massive putter section today while waiting for a grip install on my 913h. Spotted a barely used One CS with a slim 2.0 on it. What a sweet looking stick. I spent some time with it and I was just draining them...and it reminded me of my dearly missed PCB nickel. In fact, so much so, that I ended up walking out the door with it. I may have a problem.

Walking through Roger Dunn's massive putter section today while waiting for a grip install on my 913h. Spotted a barely used One CS with a slim 2.0 on it. What a sweet looking stick. I spent some time with it and I was just draining them...and it reminded me of my dearly missed PCB nickel. In fact, so much so, that I ended up walking out the door with it. I may have a problem.

Another one bites the dust! Congrats

No problem IMO. That is a great flatstick! Congrats and roll it well!

Back