Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I looked over all the teams in L3 this morning and man it looks pretty even. IMO it's going to be all about who picked the breakout guys. I know that's FF in general but no one team seems lopsided.

geez I haven't gotten one from you.

I haven't sent any out, but I did receive 2. We had some back and forth, but couldn't get anything to work. I have another one in mind, but am just a bit hesitant to make any moves before the season begins.

It doesnt help you this week. But you might have the worst situation at Running back in the league and I need a good flex guy that I can start week 1.

I'm playing Mike this week. I would appreciate it if you don't improve his situation

I haven't sent any out, but I did receive 2. We had some back and forth, but couldn't get anything to work. I have another one in mind, but am just a bit hesitant to make any moves before the season begins.
That is where I am as well. A lot of activity already in our league, but I kinda want to see how my teams plays out for the first week or two before making any moves.

Of course Dean's Cowboy homerism comes out and he trades for McFadden..... haha

Of course Dean's Cowboy homerism comes out and he trades for McFadden..... haha

Couldn't stand having someone from a team located in Ohio on my squad. He had to go.

That is where I am as well. A lot of activity already in our league, but I kinda want to see how my teams plays out for the first week or two before making any moves.
It's definitely tough sometimes for sure, but the other way to look at it is some teams may never think of giving the same offer 2 weeks later for better or worse, that's the gamble of the trade before play, you could end up with more or less trading power. Only time will tell.

Couldn't stand having someone from a team located in Ohio on my squad. He had to go.
I can't fault you for that at all. I did pick up Hartline though...

having autodrafted I just figured I'd mix things up a bit and see what happens.

Boring! haha

I tried to do that as well but I just couldn't resist. I think the trade I made will only help me though.

It's definitely tough sometimes for sure, but the other way to look at it is some teams may never think of giving the same offer 2 weeks later for better or worse, that's the gamble of the trade before play, you could end up with more or less trading power. Only time will tell.

Boring! haha

I tried to do that as well but I just couldn't resist. I think the trade I made will only help me though.
Very true.. If a deal came along that made too much sense, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

There is one area I want to upgrade and that will start pretty soon.

Very true.. If a deal came along that made too much sense, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

you know I'm always open to offers.

Same here. I tried to make some deals work, but there are so many question marks right now. The only positions I am pretty sure I need to upgrade are QB and TE, and if Rudolph can finally live up to his potential and Palmer can stay healthy then I should be ok there too.

Same here. I tried to make some deals work, but there are so many question marks right now. The only positions I am pretty sure I need to upgrade are QB and TE, and if Rudolph can finally live up to his potential and Palmer can stay healthy then I should be ok there too.

I think Bridgewater will be very much improved and all the Minn Rec should benefit.

QB is an area I'd like to get better at. I like my pre-season WR guys, need 1 more RB, but I might be ok there.

I'm with you on Rudolph. I gave up too much to get him in a trade with Bolt but TE was such a glaring hole on my roster I felt like I had to do something. I really hope he plays up to this potential.

Last edited:
QB is an area I'd like to get better at. I like my pre-season WR guys, need 1 more RB, but I might be ok there.
Qb is where I am happy with. Want to strengthen my RBs and WRs as well.

Qb is where I am happy with. Want to strengthen my RBs and WRs as well.

I have a few spare RB"s laying around (4 starting RB this week), send me something if you want

Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

@Spring182 send me something for Hopkins, I like him a lot...

Also in League 1 Ryan is on the block (well everyone is) only person I wouldn't do a deal with this week is Emart haha

Team Name is Melvin Gordon's Glory Hole

I am feeling left out in league 1 I guess i will have to make some offers I need a stronger TE

Back