Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Looking to switch up my backs a bit. Tried and tried to find some options but it just seems nothing is going to pan out. No biggie.

Take a look at Shake and Bake and see if you like anything.
6 player trade offer sent

Looking to switch up my backs a bit. Tried and tried to find some options but it just seems nothing is going to pan out. No biggie.

Take a look at Shake and Bake and see if you like anything.

Sorry Ricky Bobby, I just don't love either of the guys you offered. I hope you saw my note and didn't think I just declined.

Sorry Ricky Bobby, I just don't love either of the guys you offered. I hope you saw my note and didn't think I just declined.
I saw it. I totally understand. no hard feelings at all, just thought it was worth a shot.

I saw it. I totally understand. no hard feelings at all, just thought it was worth a shot.

It's always worth a shot. I really want to make some trades this season, but I also want to at least give my guys a week or two to see what they can or cannot do. It's a risky move, but I had a risky draft.

It's always worth a shot. I really want to make some trades this season, but I also want to at least give my guys a week or two to see what they can or cannot do. It's a risky move, but I had a risky draft.
I know what you mean. some of my weaker guys I don't have a problem trading, but not ready to get rid of my #1 pick too early like I did last year.

Same here. Although I had a chance at Gronk and turned it down, that might have been a mistake haha.
What? yeah I would have taken Gronk if I could have gotten him. he's just way too good and Brady loves him.

What? yeah I would have taken Gronk if I could have gotten him. he's just way too good and Brady loves him.

I forget the exact trade but I would give up Landry, Ellington and Rudolph for Gronk and Woodhead I believe.

It wasn't a bad trade at all, I just wasn't ready to make that kind of trade yet. I might end up regretting that one.

I forget the exact trade but I would give up Landry, Ellington and Rudolph for Gronk and Woodhead I believe.

It wasn't a bad trade at all, I just wasn't ready to make that kind of trade yet. I might end up regretting that one.
Haha. possibly. but that's a pretty good trade. I would have had to think about it too.

It was a solid trade, and I really did think hard about it. I was this close to pulling the trigger. Time will tell if I regret that one.
Nah. I think you will be fine. in the end I think you couldn't go wrong either way.

Cunningham or Sproles for my RB2?

Cunningham will get the start and touches but is playing Seattle. Sproles won't get as many snaps or touches but seems to go off early in the year and vulture TDs...

Really wish I had a firm RB2

Cunningham or Sproles for my RB2?

Cunningham will get the start and touches but is playing Seattle. Sproles won't get as many snaps or touches but seems to go off early in the year and vulture TDs...

Really wish I had a firm RB2
What league? Cunningham

not ready for Lynch to leave yet. made that mistake last year.

countered though
Lets maybe talk monday wanna see how things shake out

Lets maybe talk monday wanna see how things shake out
I think that will probably work best. just too hard to see how things will shake out.

LOL, of course why wouldn't I want a 3rd backup RB on my bench.
I mean it only makes sense.... haha

Need to find a second starter since both my RBs have the same bye week. not a huge deal but just seeing what's out there.

L2 make me an offer, I need a starting RB!

Back