The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the targeting call against the USF player. It was late by today's standards, but it was clearly shoulder to chest. At least it knocked a little playing ability into Golson.
You should have seen the call in the Auburn game. Terrible, unbelievable.

You should have seen the call in the Auburn game. Terrible, unbelievable.
Just saw one in your game. Runner on the way down and defender dives in with his arms at his side, and that doesn't get called?

Also, loudest cheers I'm hearing are when penalties are called against Jacksonville State. Yay! Go team!

Just saw one in your game. Runner on the way down and defender dives in with his arms at his side, and that doesn't get called?

Also, loudest cheers I'm hearing are when penalties are called against Jacksonville State. Yay! Go team!
Disgusting game, nothing to cheer for.

I actually think it's the third option.

Auburn is a really bad football team.
Pffft an SEC team? They have 10 in the top 25, Auburn is 6.

Jacksonville state is cheating, I hear they they hired bill belicheck for pointers.

Pffft an SEC team? They have 10 in the top 25, Auburn is 6.

Jacksonville state is cheating, I hear they they hired bill belicheck for pointers.
If Auburn is unranked after thus week, win or lose, I won't complain.

Oh my god auburn hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be the biggest upset of all time vs the point spread. It opened 44 but closed 39.5

War Damn Cock?!?!?

This punter trying to let auburn live. Fired

Knew it was coming. Ughhhhh

I have a feeling Oregon is going 1-1 today, I was not impressed last week and I think that ugly defense will carry over today.

I'm expecting a few losses this year anyway.

Just like I saw last week, that team from Alabama that can't decide on what their nickname is appears to have been grossly overrated going into the season.

Go Buckeyes. Gotta beat that point spread

Well that was the most embarrassing win of all time

Maybe not but top 10 for sure.
I said it before, if I was an AP voter they would not be on my ballot. Looked awful in back to back weeks..

Now the question is how bad is Louisville that this team beat them.

Can't watch the Gophers dang.

Probably not going to be a good game half their team is injured it appears.

Tough, hard-fought win by Auburn over the Gamecocks.

Sure, South Carolina isn't that great this season. But, you'll take any win over an SEC team any weekend in the Fall.

ND with a little early trickery and pulls a fake FG for a TD

I actually think it's the third option.

Auburn is a really bad football team.

just finished watching the game. don't care if we are 2-0. we are a BAD football team. absolutely terrible qb play. terrible corner play. thank the good lord for Peyton Barber and Cassanova McKenzy.

just finished watching the game. don't care if we are 2-0. we are a BAD football team. absolutely terrible qb play. terrible corner play. thank the good lord for Peyton Barber and Cassanova McKenzy.

I was wrong, you were right, they are awful. But I will give the corners somewhat of a break, they were mostly true freshman 3/4 starters in the secondary were out.

Sure, South Carolina isn't that great this season. But, you'll take any win over an SEC team any weekend in the Fall.

I am confused by this post.... The way Auburn has played thus far, a win over an SEC team may not happen this year.

I was wrong, you were right, they are awful. But I will give the corners somewhat of a break, they were mostly true freshman 3/4 starters in the secondary were out.

I'll give them breaks against ranked teams. major struggles against back-to-back unranked teams. I think the lack of a running and passing threat qb is handcuffing Gus, and then when that guy can't read coverage it's a recipe for a LONG season. sell out against the run and play zone and auburn can't move the chains. maybe it's a rebuilding year for will's defense, but I'm shocked to see a Gus malzahn offense look so anemic. recruiting or coaching?

um, wrong gamecocks?!

Can't watch the Gophers dang.

Probably not going to be a good game half their team is injured it appears.

Its been ugly so far.

Apparently you can review penalties, didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back