which short game/putter player would you prefer to be?

Player B.

B. Closer to the hole is better.

Player B. That's exactly the way I have become. I get mad at myself if I don't chip it within 5 feet cause I know I have more of a chance to miss the putt

Player B. Because that is me 100%. Believe the putting percentage goes up drastically inside 10'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going off the info provided I'd say player 'b'.

However, in curious how many GIR each player is good for as that could factor in to the decision.

but remember, its not like player "B" is a poor putter which might then make it a different story, he is average to above average so he will be just fine even if both players hit a lot of greens. And yet will be better than "A" for the ones they miss. Its not like player "B" will be terribly lag putting nor missing putts that should be made as though he was a poor putter.

Short game Phil, putter Speith.

Definitely player b. To me getting the ball closer to the hole means more pars and occasional birdie looks. Sounds like a recipe for consistency to me.

My initial thought was Player A. Then I read that Player B is not only a wedge wizard but an above average putter? I'll take Player B

Back