Anyone else have a favorite Pro they automatically root for?

Speith, Tiger, Phil,

Ben Hogan/ Sam Snead/ Billy Casper / Byron Nelson / Gary Player/ Arnold Palmer/ Miller Barber / Jim Thorpe / Calvin Peete/ Jack Nicklaus/ Tom Watson

snagged some great Vhs tapes off of eBay of about 60 hours of old vintage "full" coverage golf tourneys. Can't wait to dig into these. This is when golf was golf , when the snow is flying I will be watching these all winter long

Ben Hogan/ Sam Snead/ Billy Casper / Byron Nelson / Gary Player/ Arnold Palmer/ Miller Barber / Jim Thorpe / Calvin Peete/ Jack Nicklaus/ Tom Watson

snagged some great Vhs tapes off of eBay of about 60 hours of old vintage "full" coverage golf tourneys. Can't wait to dig into these. This is when golf was golf , when the snow is flying I will be watching these all winter long
Wtf is a vhs?

Rory
Rickie
Jason

In that order.

Wtf is a vhs?
When I'm done maybe i will make a copy for you . You can really learn a lot about golf in general watching the vintage guys play . Wasn't bomb and gouge back than , really had to play the game than

When I'm done maybe i will make a copy for you . You can really learn a lot about golf in general watching the vintage guys play . Wasn't bomb and gouge back than , really had to play the game than
I can't take this post seriously dude for multiple reasons. One of them being that you have a vhs player

I can't take this post seriously dude for multiple reasons. One of them being that you have a vhs player

Just watching Snead or Hogan play is the only lesson some may need. They could honestly say that they owned their swings. Can't expect anyone to grasp it , but it is a pleasure to watch that is for sure

I always cheer for Canadians in the field.

Also for the LPGA I tend to cheer for Michelle Wie

Just watching Snead or Hogan play is the only lesson some may need. They could honestly say that they owned their swings. Can't expect anyone to grasp it , but it is a pleasure to watch that is for sure

The Hogan swing is magnificent. Idk if u watch My Swing Evolution on youtube. But this guy who loves Hogan taught himself the swing, def a channel that's up ur alley. He also consistently plays around with wooden drivers and old blades

It's funny that you mention Jim Thorpe. I just put a putter grip on for him last week. He grew up not far from here in Roxboro.

We're all friends here, I'll be honest - I love watching Ian Poulter.

Spieth,Day and anytime someone with not a big name is in contention i like pulling for the underdog.

​Rickie and Spieth

Honestly, even though he does a lot of D bag things if Bubba is contending I am glued watching and rooting for some good old Bubba golf. I also cheer for old lefty. Phil the thrill pulls off and tries some amazing shot. Rickie is working his way to the Phil style of play. taking plenty of chances with the hope of pulling it off but brings big numbers into the round if they are not on. the Zach Johnson and Luke Donald style of play bores me to death watching.

Zach Johnson may not have an incredibly exciting game but after walking the Bridgestone with his group for an hour or so he confirmed my assumption that he is one of the best guys in golf. I also root for Kuchar, Rickie, Jason Day, and Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach Johnson may not have an incredibly exciting game but after walking the Bridgestone with his group for an hour or so he confirmed my assumption that he is one of the best guys in golf. I also root for Kuchar, Rickie, Jason Day, and Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach Johnson can be fun to watch just because of his caddy

Lefty, Rory, Tiger and Stricker.

Those guys are just fun to watch but I just like to watch golf in general. so much amazing talent coming up and the older guys still have plenty of game, so much fun to watch.

i have a few, bubba, phill, day, speith and fowler. But fowler is by far my favorite.

Day and kuchar

Oh, yeah? I have a vhs AND a turntable. What do think about that?

So as not to derail the thread, I'll pull for the Wilson Staffers when they're on the leaderboard.

Day and Fowler are my two favorites on the men's tour. I'm a lefty and like to watch Phil when he's playing well. He's frustrating to watch when he's not playing well because you know he's got it in him.

On the LPGA I enjoy watching Lexi Thompson play - such an athletic swing.

Brandt Snedeker

#AnchorDown

Rickie, Kuchar, and Lydia Ko....

Phil. Good or bad he is exciting and I like his style. I don't miss any of his shots.
Jordan Speith, Rickie Fowler, Rory Mcilroy, Jason Day. Like the new guys game and character.

Back