Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering how to get my SuperStroke XL 3.0 onto my counterbalanced 38" SeeMore putter... Anyone know if a "big box" golf shop would have an air compressor for regripping (Golfsmith, Golfer's Warehouse, etc.)? Seems like I might need a little assistance beyond the normal tape & solvent technique.

Both adidas and Puma have added a wider toe bed to their shoe line in 2015. The BioDrive Leather is the example of that.

That shoe was so comfortable when I tried it on. My shoes are a couple years old and falling apart, and I might replace them with those next time I head to the store.

Truelinks?

Both adidas and Puma have added a wider toe bed to their shoe line in 2015. The BioDrive Leather is the example of that.

does biodrive come in a spiked version? I have a very poor footwork, I need all the grip I can get.

I did manage to find a 13 of the boost shoes, and they were pretty tight, I con't imagine I will see a 13w in store, and I can't get myself to buy a $200+ shoe online...

does biodrive come in a spiked version? I have a very poor footwork, I need all the grip I can get.

I did manage to find a 13 of the boost shoes, and they were pretty tight, I con't imagine I will see a 13w in store, and I can't get myself to buy a $200+ shoe online...

Boost Shoes were definitely not wide.

After these weekend and having one already and hitting AJ's the Apex MB's are talking to me. And it might be time to replace some wedges. Think I'll bend my 56* we got to 54* and might add a 50* and 60* I was really really enjoying the feel and results of the 60* demo I was using around the best short game area I've ever seen at Cog Hill there.

Boost Shoes were definitely not wide.

yeah, and when I tried them, the boost sole felt very soft, almost like walking on wet mud, I wonder if it is more suited for non heavyweights, or it is just how they are supposed to feel

Pondering an XR 4W for when I play the 4W-3h combo.

Ever since I hit Ken's in Savannah that's a ponder I can't escape.

Pondering an XR 4W for when I play the 4W-3h combo.

Ever since I hit Ken's in Savannah that's a ponder I can't escape.
XR 4 wood is my money club. I love that thing.

Pondering switching from a 54*, 58* set up to a single wedge 56* set up, thinking the Cleveland CB. I rarely ever full swing my 54, or 58 and feel i could benefit from just having the 56* wedge and with the CB have a bit more forgiveness than my current wedges. Now to find somewhere to swing one as the Dicks by me doesn't have any of the CB's in stock.

Pondering switching from a 54*, 58* set up to a single wedge 56* set up, thinking the Cleveland CB. I rarely ever full swing my 54, or 58 and feel i could benefit from just having the 56* wedge and with the CB have a bit more forgiveness than my current wedges. Now to find somewhere to swing one as the Dicks by me doesn't have any of the CB's in stock.

The 56 CB is a great club. I dont feel like I lose anything over a bladed wedge. The best wedge I've ever used from the sand too.

I'm pondering buying something and I don't even know what. It's a disease, I tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pondering buying something and I don't even know what. It's a disease, I tell you.

No kidding, and it spreads easily..... I need a putter and i know i should wait. but i want something now. ugh.

Cleveland 2135 putter

Add me to the list for this one, though this is more "check to see if the store has these in stock early so I can have it for my round on Friday".

Add me to the list for this one, though this is more "check to see if the store has these in stock early so I can have it for my round on Friday".

Add me to the list as well.

I don't see a scenario where I don't own one by Sunday at the latest.

I don't see a scenario where I don't own one by Sunday at the latest.

Really - God help me if I can't get one for my round and putt poorly.

Love seeing excitement for this putter

No kidding, and it spreads easily..... I need a putter and i know i should wait. but i want something now. ugh.

I can fix that...

I want a Bettinardi.

And a 54-w MD3.

And a 54-w MD3.

I want a 58w but there so back ordered it might take a while. Guess Pm grind will have to take up its spot in the bag until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back