Evian Masters [spoilers]

Still you can get rude without profanity. She knows she's on TV, and there's children in the gallery.

In all honesty i didn't hear the profanity, what did she say?

yeah but in the heat of the moment with so much on the line just about anybody would get a little rude after asking nicely twice. but still should not have cursed, what did she actually say btw?

Still you can get rude without profanity. She knows she's on TV, and there's children in the gallery.

I heard: "Are you kidding me!? It's like a f**king circus!"

Well like I said, 3 requests later I can't condone it but I can certainly understand it.
Yep, no argument there.

Wow, the women have a new number one every week now it seems since Ochoa retired. It kinda sux.

I actually think it's good for the LPGA right now. Their tour could use a shot of enthusiasm now that Annika and Lorena are gone and what better way than to have a new #1 each week which shows the diversity of talent on the tour?

I actually feel like it's the other way around. Having a dominant player creates a following and a fan base. Seeing a new one each week seems to dilute it, but thats just my opinion.

The reason for a new number one each week is because with a 2 year rankings format, as one drops off, points are newly awarded. In fact the number 1 changed without even playing last week. Having a dominant player can help, but did nothing for their ratings. See Lorena as an example

I heard: "Are you kidding me!? It's like a f**king circus!"

Are you sure she actually swore? While Morgan has been known to have quite a temper and throw clubs, slam clubs, etc... she almost NEVER swears. Not on or off the course. I did not see it, so won't say yes or no, but it would surprise me if she did. Like I said, she doesn't even do it off the course, let alone on the course.

Are you sure she actually swore? While Morgan has been known to have quite a temper and throw clubs, slam clubs, etc... she almost NEVER swears. Not on or off the course. I did not see it, so won't say yes or no, but it would surprise me if she did. Like I said, she doesn't even do it off the course, let alone on the course.
I won't say I'm positive, but 95% sure.

I won't say I'm positive, but 95% sure.

Wow, maybe there is a new Morgan. Like I said, she never swears, she must have LOST it.

Wow, maybe there is a new Morgan. Like I said, she never swears, she must have LOST it.
Only for a moment though, she hit an insane bunker shot like five seconds later.

didnt hear the curse but man was that a sick bunker shot!

Saw Pretzel's f-bomb being discussed in another forum, so it definitely happened (actually the replay is on Golf Channel now, so we'll see if they show it again or not. They're on that hole). People on the other forum are saying they've seen Pretzel swear like crazy while attending past events...

Saw Pretzel's f-bomb being discussed in another forum, so it definitely happened (actually the replay is on Golf Channel now, so we'll see if they show it again or not. They're on that hole). People on the other forum are saying they've seen Pretzel swear like crazy while attending past events...

That is a new one. Like I said, I am not a fan of hers and her constant outburts, but she has always said she does NOT swear. Who knows, this just goes back and confirms my thoughts about her. Its nice when everything falls into place....haha

Just saw it again, her exact words were, "What is it, a f**king circus?"

That is a new one. Like I said, I am not a fan of hers and her constant outburts, but she has always said she does NOT swear. Who knows, this just goes back and confirms my thoughts about her. Its nice when everything falls into place....haha
Glad you feel that way JB, I've never liked her either.

Too bad she has such a potty mouth. She is a real cutie and a fun player to watch. I always watch with the sound off but y'all got me interested in hearing what they are saying. I think I'll keep the sound off from now on. I just like all the players better when I know less about them.

Really? I suppose it's gotten better over the past couple years, but those arms are still humungous. :)

All of the ladies have something attractive about them. I just ain't one to put any one down on their looks.

All of the ladies have something attractive about them. I just ain't one to put any one down on their looks.
Good call. I'm always one to nitpick the details, probably why I'm still single. :/

Those sunglasses she had on kept annoying me.

My LPGA fandom has grown since seeing them in person a couple years ago. They have serious game. I will say this tournament was a lot more entertaining than the RBC today.

no doubt the CHIPS shades were way over the top, but maybe she has allergies?

Those sunglasses she had on kept annoying me.

I felt the same way, very good finish with so many in contention right up till the last hole.

My LPGA fandom has grown since seeing them in person a couple years ago. They have serious game. I will say this tournament was a lot more entertaining than the RBC today.

no doubt the CHIPS shades were way over the top, but maybe she has allergies?

I felt the same way, very good finish with so many in contention right up till the last hole.

LOL Good work Ponch. BUT THEY SAY ESTRADA

Morgan was really strange on that playing lessons she did. Monotone and emotionless. Very weird.

Back