Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

yeah this is just our little part of the web, imagine how many other people stumbled across this?! thousands?

Will we ever know just how many sets were sold...er ordered that is.

Hey, If they shaft us I am requesting graphite....it is softer. :act-up:

LOL!!!

Also, if they do try and pull out I will be calling TM and recommending that TGW gets cut off as a dealer. I suggest you all do the same, and be sure to tell the CS person you deal with that message. I wonder how TGW would like being cut off from selling the TM brand?

We have 28 people viewing this thread. Do you know how much damage 28 people can do to a companies reputation? This might hurt them but if everyone stays together on it they would be even more screwed to piss off this many people at one time.

LOL. Hey mods, is it acceptable to openly discuss blackmailing a company on a public forum? Cause if it is, I'm in!

They already took the money off of my debit card so I'll definitely stay on top of this situation.. I'd prefer the clubs for sure, but if not I at least want all of my money back rather than a gift cerfiticate or anything of that nature. That wouldn't fly so well.

Also, if they do try and pull out I will be calling TM and recommending that TGW gets cut off as a dealer. I suggest you all do the same, and be sure to tell the CS person you deal with that message. I wonder how TGW would like being cut off from selling the TM brand?

Just tell em JB and GG sent you, and they expect the situation to be remedied ASAP. :rotfl:

no doubt I will be PISSED if they pull that BS!

They already took the money off of my debit card so I'll definitely stay on top of this situation.. I'd prefer the clubs for sure, but if not I at least want all of my money back rather than a gift cerfiticate or anything of that nature. That wouldn't fly so well.

Weird everyone is getting charged, but they have only "pinged" my CC.

That was exactly my reservation about this as well. I don't want to be stuck with stupid TGW credit just because of their mistake.

Did anybody see the movie, Inception? Perhaps this is an "idea" put into someones dream that has become a reality. I am headed to bed now to see if I can order another set.

G'night folks!

Did anybody see the movie, Inception? Perhaps this is an "idea" put into someones dream that has become a reality. I am headed to bed now to see if I can order another set.

G'night folks!

Amazing movie.

I do not want any stupid credit or anything. Clubs, or money back!! Plus I charge a crappy customer service fee.

Good night SMG.
I'm off to bed too, and fully expect an order cancellation email waiting for me in the morning. Until then, R9 dreams tonight!

make it happen Keith!

G'night folks!

Maybe we should just inform them of their mistake.

Or maybe we can just hope to have some sweet clubs on our doorsteps!

Maybe we should just inform them of their mistake.

Or maybe we can just hope to have some sweet clubs on our doorsteps!

Pretty sure no one is there or they woulda noticed the 50000 sets of TM R9 TP's ordered.

For anyone worried that the company may try to give anything other than the a full refund (if the order is cancelled), TGW would have to refund your money. They can't charge you for one product then substitute another (gift card credit). If they even try it, I will be on the phone with the bank lol. I work for a bank :)

good to know yocccos! and I might need you to call my bank too if theres any hocus pocus going on! :)

No doubt!!!!!!!!!! Well Im off to bed I think... I THINK. Night yall. Hopefully we all see a tracking number with our orders tomorrow!!!!
good to know yocccos! and I might need you to call my bank too if theres any hocus pocus going on! :)

yeah I'm out too, good nite and good luck to all of us!

Not that it's going to matter if and when this doesn't go through but at that price you can stick whatever shaft you want on them and you're still ahead. Heck, you could even trade them in at a retailer and still you're ahead.
banner2.png

Back