Home made gadget putter

Yeah, Jack Hamm Style. ROLL!!!!

That is priceless clam. Lovin that putter.

so when you takin orders clam!

I am trying to find a way to install a music chip in the handle that plays Survivor's Eye of the Tiger. I took it out of my tooth brush. I think that will be cool to play if I can actually sink anything with this contraption. Lol

That sounds awesome, I like how you think!

I never knew they made toothbrushes that played music. I guess it's a great way to start the morning.

Clam, that putter is amazing! I seriously think you could market some of that, more for golf gimmic kind of stuff, but hey, think about it!!!

Just needs a a metronome taped to the shaft to help with the tempo... :)

I am trying to find a way to install a music chip in the handle that plays Survivor's Eye of the Tiger. I took it out of my tooth brush. I think that will be cool to play if I can actually sink anything with this contraption. Lol

Put it down in the shaft at the grip end and install the button on top of the grip. You can sort of hide it that way.

update: More gadgets added today

I found a mini digital clock and the compass I was looking for today. I am saving the space on the back for something that spins or flashes.
gadgetputter1jpg7.jpg

gadgetputter1jpg6.jpg

This thing is great, and nice job fitting everything on it.

Needs Smartphone/GPS mount on the shaft... lol

This thing is great, and nice job fitting everything on it.

Needs Smartphone/GPS mount on the shaft... lol

Clam, man that thing is coming along great. Bpipe is right though, at this point I'm starting to wonder "where do I plug in my iphone?" haha

Maybe I could put a little speaker on there to plug in my iPhone. That just may work.

play some smooth calming jazz or something that will work.

oh and a scope... lol

t10caddyshack.jpg

oh and a scope... lol

t10caddyshack.jpg

I love it! I purchased a new golf bag recently. I may just convert my old one into a modern version of Rodney's stereo bag. It would be a good way to store my extra sticks.

the monkey disco's either rocking! or not for you to have time to make contraptions like that clam!!! you're a genius!

how does she roll? haha

the monkey disco's either rocking! or not for you to have time to make contraptions like that clam!!! you're a genius!
She's rockin. I have been blessed with a return of some great student workers. I have just had to hang around in case they need help.
how does she roll? haha[/QUOTE

no clue. I ain't sure Ill be able to keep from laughing to much to putt. I'll be sporting it Thursday.

no clue. I ain't sure Ill be able to keep from laughing to much to putt. I'll be sporting it Thursday.

i think it's awesome that you're going to game it!!!

A great idea made even better! Hope your friends enjoy it as much as we have.

Back