NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabner is alright but he's a primary sample of a secondary scorer who needs support to be effective.

Strange moves (or lack thereof) continue for the Leafs.

Did Grabner ever play on the Tavares line? I hope not with those numbers lately.

Huge, huge kudos to PK for his generosity. Class move.

I'm on my phone so can't post a link, but did any of you guys read Carcillo's retirement post on the Players Tribune? Very moving piece and photos about how he wants to help players dealing with depression and issues after they retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I may have ruled your avi a bit last year

yup, you did indeed, but at least, you had a decent team to cheer for

The more you make the more you can donate.

Let me know where Kane and Toew's $10mill donations are. I believe they are the 2 highest paid hockey players.

Let me know where Kane and Toew's $10mill donations are. I believe they are the 2 highest paid hockey players.
For Kane, probably going to his defense lawyers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Grabner to the leafs.

Crest avs vs caps 2 week avitar in November unless you still have that awful Romo still.
Oh you know I am down for that wager. I like it upping the ante with 2 weeks

Hey Andy, how is the vibe in Buffalo these days? I like what the Sabres did this summer, and hopefully they will be a playoff contender this year

Hey Andy, how is the vibe in Buffalo these days? I like what the Sabres did this summer, and hopefully they will be a playoff contender this year

It's pretty good, people are excited, but the Bills are overshadowing it big time right now. Not sure if the Sabres are playoff caliber yet but they've definitely got the players to be competitive at least. But, if some of the young guys take a big step ya never know.

It's pretty good, people are excited, but the Bills are overshadowing it big time right now. Not sure if the Sabres are playoff caliber yet but they've definitely got the players to be competitive at least. But, if some of the young guys take a big step ya never know.

The Habs will see them mid Octobre. It should be an interesting game. what about an avatar bet?

The Habs will see them mid Octobre. It should be an interesting game. what about an avatar bet?

I will let you know closer to mid-October to see if you have to give me goals again this year :)

I will let you know closer to mid-October to see if you have to give me goals again this year :)

what about going to overtime being a win for you?

so, there was a whites against red game on day one of training camp today and guess what, they sent the full TV crew there and we got to watch it at lunch on TV.

how crazy is that city about hockey do you think?

oh and Jesse, Semin scored

so, there was a whites against red game on day one of training camp today and guess what, they sent the full TV crew there and we got to watch it at lunch on TV.

how crazy is that city about hockey do you think?

oh and Jesse, Semin scored
Defense optional that's why Semin did so well

Just for crest. Thought tou might like my bag.

DD92CABE-99B8-4A68-898C-F67A9D3A1464.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You all suck. Hagaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back