ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

o ok nvm i see it now. it was 90 minutes plus injury time... maybe they well make it a push instead lol

Bummer, WR.

They wouldn't call it a push when it was clear it was the result of the game after injury time.

Good run.

Thanks smalls, it was a fun ride. To those that mentioned something about a t-shirt or an e-mail I have not received anything so far. Guess that is out too, not that I need another t-shirt...LOL

WooHoo! I am tied for first place in the nation in this month's streak game!

Berdych beats #3 Djokvic. Another of those 95% rules I lost!

Now I think I ought to take Andy Murray over Nadal because of the same rule.

Berdych beats #3 Djokvic. Another of those 95% rules I lost!

Now I think I ought to take Andy Murray over Nadal because of the same rule.

I thought of that, but I really can't see Murray winning so hopefully I can beat the rule!

I thought of that, but I really can't see Murray winning so hopefully I can beat the rule!

It's down to 93.2% so I changed back to Nadal. But I hope Murray wins.

Looks like a decent month so far! We already have four red stars in the first week.

I usually get mine in the 1st week then lose a lot for the rest of the month.

I keep getting to 4 and then I lose.

Got my money on the galaxy tonight which is sad because I'm a sounders fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm Day or Clark this morning???

I went with Clark. But I'm on a losing streak so I had to pick something!

come on smallville you gotta break out of that losing streak! thought id comment here so maybe it will break the losing curse for all of us lol

Last edited:
I always have a couple of long losing streaks (and will never lead in percentage) because if I'm not on a winning streak, I'm betting on about any open game to get back to the winning side.

What the hell is with SFTC today? It said I lost that first pick and then said I won it. But my streak is at 1 but it was at 3. Im an angry streaker! Can someone that can actually get on it check it and see what gives? I can only get on my iphone app.

New month! maybe someone can get a big streak going! i already started off with 2 losses though lol

spank had a nice run of 13 at the end. and now has a 14w streak going (if you carry it over to this month) congrats spank!

Same here. L2 for the loss! Nice start to the new month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back