The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

44988678.jpg

Final two pieces of the puzzle will be in place soon.
Announcement coming tonight.

I feel like I am in high school again waiting to see if you made the varsity team after tryouts. Ohh the whitelist with the names!!! Maybe this time I will make the team!

Tonight works! :) Going to be a week, month, year made for 2 folks!

good to luck to all. so much awesome going on in thp land right now!

Final two pieces of the puzzle will be in place soon.
Announcement coming tonight.
More than willing to start celebrating a day early. Tonight is the night folks

All I want for Christmas is the right 10 words to get me into the Grandaddy! Santa Claus, are you listening!!!

seeing tonight is the night that the final parts of the team are put together made me nervous and excited at the same time.

It's been a fun ride following the contests, time to sit back and enjoy, because the party is just starting

I feel like I am in high school again waiting to see if you made the varsity team after tryouts. Ohh the whitelist with the names!!! Maybe this time I will make the team!

As a 1.6 index, I'd say you made Varsity buddy :)

Oh man, tonight is going to be epic for two lucky THPers. Picked or not, I will do my best to support TEAM REDEMPTION as best I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all! This is the biggest and the best. Only two will get selected, can't be more unfortunately. I can't wait to follow the journey of the lucky selectees! The build up and then the live thread is just so much fun to participate in. Can't wait to watch how Captain James leads his team to victory!

More than willing to start celebrating a day early. Tonight is the night folks
Talk about a birthday present :)

Well, I'm officially going to be worthless for the rest of the day. I'm hoping I'll be worthless tomorrow too as I nurse a celebration hangover. Good luck everyone!

So excited for the announcement tonight.

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, good lucky items being worn. Good luck everyone!!!!

No other site will you find this kind of "community". THP'ers don't just root for the underdogs they root for each other and it really cool to witness firsthand. Best luck to everyone. The great thing is if I am not chosen to represent #TeamRedemption, at least my THP brother will be.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to see the final pieced to round out our team!

Wow, quick turnaround! Loved it!!

Tonight! Lightning fast turnaround on this one. I think I can hold my breath that long...

And I get to be part of Team Remedial.
I bet Team Remedial would eat cake.

We should make shirts.

On the chance I get in, I got a little practice today. Played Tyler in match play straight up. Lost 3&2 but considering I would have gotten 4-5 strokes based on handicap, I'll take it!

So, with #TheGrandaddy being December 7-9th, does that mean we are going to get to see a #CallawayLive direct from #TheGrandaddy festivities?

Perhaps we can get Captain Jman on as a guest!?

Well, I'm officially going to be worthless for the rest of the day. I'm hoping I'll be worthless tomorrow too as I nurse a celebration hangover. Good luck everyone!

I don't think any of us will be now.

So, with #TheGrandaddy being December 7-9th, does that mean we are going to get to see a #CallawayLive direct from #TheGrandaddy festivities?

Perhaps we can get Captain Jman on as a guest!?

Johnny Rodriguez and I were suggesting it to AJ during is Callaway Live periscope lol

Back