NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to go Tuesday night but didn't make it.

I wanted to go Tuesday night but didn't make it.

Yeah you have too many games to go to that actually count haha

That was a great goal by oshie though

That could be a lot of fun
Yeah they are doing pretty well against junior d mens.

But i bet theyd be all right against pros too

I'm glad to have ZUCC back on the ice. Looking forward to a great season.

Oshie and Ovi that makes me happy

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

The Kane accusers attorney quit, essentially saying the evidence bag story was BS. I could see this all unraveling very quickly at this point.

The Kane accusers attorney quit, essentially saying the evidence bag story was BS. I could see this all unraveling very quickly at this point.

I had an alert on my phone saying the accuser is backing away as well. This story is getting really bizarre.

Story is getting more and more bizarre. Sure sounds like the accuser is getting desperate. Talk about the story getting turned on its ear different directions multiple times within 48 hours.

Thought this was pretty good while at a red light.
2941EFC6-1E00-4434-AE0A-81892DB3462B.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I don't want to get my hopes up too high but the Sabres have looked really good this pre-season (I know it's pre-season).

Watch Eichel's game winner against Toronto last night. Pulled away from Jake Gardiner (a great skater) for a short-handed breakaway goal. The kid is impressive.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high but the Sabres have looked really good this pre-season (I know it's pre-season).

Watch Eichel's game winner against Toronto last night. Pulled away from Jake Gardiner (a great skater) for a short-handed breakaway goal. The kid is impressive.

It's fun to see that the team has hit the bottom and is now bouncing back, we were in that part of the cycle a few years ago, I can relate.

I really hope the Sabres make the playoffs this year

It's fun to see that the team has hit the bottom and is now bouncing back, we were in that part of the cycle a few years ago, I can relate.

I really hope the Sabres make the playoffs this year
So, how do your Habs look? Other than the cornerstones of Price, PK and Pacioretty, what is the buzz there? Other than Semin that is :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So, how do your Habs look? Other than the cornerstones of Price, PK and Pacioretty, what is the buzz there? Other than Semin that is :)

they look pretty much the same as the last few years, they have more depth in defense with Petry, which is great, Gilbert is fine, but I think he will be better as a third pairing Dman.

they also promoted Galchenyuck from wing to center, which is his natural position, most habs fan will be interested to see what he will be able to do there, starting the year with Eller and Semin as wingers.

oh and I can't wait for them to get rid of plekanec, any takers?

they look pretty much the same as the last few years, they have more depth in defense with Petry, which is great, Gilbert is fine, but I think he will be better as a third pairing Dman.

they also promoted Galchenyuck from wing to center, which is his natural position, most habs fan will be interested to see what he will be able to do there, starting the year with Eller and Semin as wingers.

oh and I can't wait for them to get rid of plekanec, any takers?
Gilbert and Petry? Hope they don't get anymore ex-Oiler dmen. Defense wasn't Edmonton's strength the last few years.

Gilbert and Petry? Hope they don't get anymore ex-Oiler dmen. Defense wasn't Edmonton's strength the last few years.

yeah, but they were one and two in EDM, now they are 4th and 6th, that makes a huge difference

yeah, but they were one and two in EDM, now they are 4th and 6th, that makes a huge difference
Very true, and I actually like both of them, especially Petry.

Very true, and I actually like both of them, especially Petry.

Petry was great for the habs in the playoffs, and I look forward to see him all year with the habs. having him on the right side on the second pair should be pretty good. (of course Subban will be the first pairing)

Caps are undefeated NBD

Caps are undefeated NBD

I liked the Oshie-Ovie, duo when they played Montreal, this is going to be an dynamic duo.

what do you think of the team this year? how is the defense, I don't know them much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back