The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kam Chancellor and that Seattle D is looking like they're ready to rock some ass. He's like Troy Polamalu in his prime. Damn

Kam Chancellor and that Seattle D is looking like they're ready to rock some ass. He's like Troy Polamalu in his prime. Damn
They played against arguably the worst offense in the NFL. Wouldn't get too excited yet

MRI shows MCL sprain for Roethlisberger, no damage to ACL. 4 week recovery is predicted. Steelers play the Ravens on Thursday night this week.

MRI shows MCL sprain for Roethlisberger, no damage to ACL. 4 week recovery is predicted. Steelers play the Ravens on Thursday night this week.

It looked a lot worse than that

They played against arguably the worst offense in the NFL. Wouldn't get too excited yet
I'm a Viking fan but I just admire what that defense is like. The Bears ran all over the Packers and tagged a bunch of points on Zona. I wish my team had a D like that. Damn

Manning's arm is terrible. Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lions just suck.
Another season down the drain after 3 short weeks.

Another week of this avatar thanks to a bet with Jason Finley....

Might have it for awhile by the looks of it...

Vick has three days to prepare for an NFL game unlike any he's participated in up to this point. Haley better open up the back pages of the playbook.

And the impact of Antonio Brown takes a negative turn.....boo.

Antonio won't be as productive without Ben.

That's true of pretty much the entire offense though. Bell's production will suffer because teams will stack the box until Vick proves he can beat them with his arm.

That's true of pretty much the entire offense though. Bell's production will suffer because teams will stack the box until Vick proves he can beat them with his arm.

Not questioning that....was just a statement since he's on my team.

Not questioning that....was just a statement since he's on my team.

He'll still be good for 6-8 catches a game. Pray for YACs.

I'm kind of excited for the game tonight. Even though I'm babysitting while my wife attends.

Anybody catch Rick Reilly's piece? 17 of the 23 players drafted before Aaron Rodgers in 2005 are out of the league.

Whoa

Anybody catch Rick Reilly's piece? 17 of the 23 players drafted before Aaron Rodgers in 2005 are out of the league.

Whoa
For some reason that doesn't shock me as much considering the avg career span.

For some reason that doesn't shock me as much considering the avg career span.
True. It's easy to forget that draft was 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back