Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Wilson staff nexus bags look pretty sweet. Wouldn't mind one of those at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just coming in to say the same thing.

Was just coming in to say the same thing.

That is sharp. I have no need with my Legacy Nexus, but if I wanted it to stay in good shape, guess I could ponder a new one. Really, only the base of the old one is the issue for me, in a cart or push cart situation. As a carry bag, it's really solid.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

The box from Callaway which will be waiting for me tonight.

With a badass BLUE driver in it!

That is sharp. I have no need with my Legacy Nexus, but if I wanted it to stay in good shape, guess I could ponder a new one. Really, only the base of the old one is the issue for me, in a cart or push cart situation. As a carry bag, it's really solid.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

When I was looking at stand bags earlier in the year, I passed on the Nexus because of the base. Sounds like it's been fixed for this release.

When I was looking at stand bags earlier in the year, I passed on the Nexus because of the base. Sounds like it's been fixed for this release.

I was the same way, the base is exactly why I went another direction.

I have the current nexus bag with the cart issue. And to be honest I don't walk enough to for me to see the issue with a push cart. I DO see the issue when riding but only once! Meaning, once I Strap the bag to the cart, even with the base not fitting well, it's the last thing that I think about during a round. I see where it can be an issue for folks who want it to sit perfect you in a cart, but for me, once it's strapped down I don't even worry about it.

Orange ClicGear on a local site for $60. Don't need it, but I sure as heck will buy it if it is still available.

The normal Grandaddy ponder continues. But added to that ponder is:

Scotty Cameron
Bushnell Tour X
Noise Cancelling Headphones for the flight to San Diego and back
spikeless golf shoes

Scotty Cameron
Bushnell Tour X
spikeless golf shoes

I'd recommend Crocs for the Spikeless shoes. Easily the most comfortable Spikeless shoes I've ever worn. Please don't laugh too hard at me

Orange ClicGear on a local site for $60. Don't need it, but I sure as heck will buy it if it is still available.

$60 for clic gear is great value.

I'd recommend Crocs for the Spikeless shoes. Easily the most comfortable Spikeless shoes I've ever worn. Please don't laugh too hard at me

I seriously thought you were joking.
Im guessing you have not tried on too many spikeless offerings?
Are you next going to tell me a wife beater is more comfortable than a full t-shirt becomes your arms are free to move?
I kid I kid. :bananadance:

I seriously thought you were joking.
Im guessing you have not tried on too many spikeless offerings?
Are you next going to tell me a wife beater is more comfortable than a full t-shirt becomes your arms are free to move?
I kid I kid. :bananadance:

Hey "Suns out guns out" is always better than most. I've tried a lot of Spikeless offers but…as a bigger guy, the comfortable level most of you skinner guys get from most shoes isn't felt by me. I did a review that I posted before of the pairs that I bought and worn for about a year until I bought the Adi boost I currently wear.

It isn't going to happen, but I find myself pondering Srixon and Bridgestone irons.

Bose QC25's. No one does noise cancellation better.

And there is a good thread on them. I live on my QC15s and tried the 25s and couldnt tell a big difference. But others might be able to.

And there is a good thread on them. I live on my QC15s and tried the 25s and couldnt tell a big difference. But others might be able to.

It may be a small thing, but I appreciated the included inline mic and smartphone controls on the audio cable as well as the simpler connection port. I always managed to rip the adapter out of the headphones if I moved in my seat and the cable didn't have slack.

Ive been looking at those. If i traveled enough to justify the purchase i would be on it right now. But Beats has some solid offerings at a fraction of the cost too. (This is the side talking that is very guilty when spending money on myself)

Ive been looking at those. If i traveled enough to justify the purchase i would be on it right now. But Beats has some solid offerings at a fraction of the cost too. (This is the side talking that is very guilty when spending money on myself)

Check out Monoprice then. Solid offerings at a great price.

Love my QC15s tried the 25s in the airport and didn't notice near enough difference to switch

It may be a small thing, but I appreciated the included inline mic and smartphone controls on the audio cable as well as the simpler connection port. I always managed to rip the adapter out of the headphones if I moved in my seat and the cable didn't have slack.

My 15s came with both cables also.
I do like the new adapter, but that is the only difference I could see.

I bought Beats and WISH I went with the Bose. The noise cancelling isn't even in the same ballpark--and any flight over an hour, and the Beats aren't all that comfortable either. I consider it a huge mistake on my part and have to constantly talk myself out of buying the Bose now anyway and giving the Beats away…

One of the worst Things about not being able to play golf is browsing equipment websites And spending a lot of money. Although that's a hell of a pick up.

af4c279cc348c738db94de423dc01f9d.jpg
d686746439b052564c0b1dde5a85d554.jpg

At GOLFSMITH right now playing with the beauty! Got some store credit and it's on sale for 89.99...hmm

Ponder no more. Just purchased a GBB. :banana:Hope to have it early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back