Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on getting up there this winter sometime to get me through the off season. Fortunately I will get some rounds in when I head to Florida in just under 3 weeks so that will help get me by for a bit.

Had a great time today at Mill Creek. Great seeing everyone. Pretty windy on the back 9. Sorry I couldn't stick around for food and beers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
sorry for the late posting, have not been on lately
had a great time playing Friday, nice to see everyone again
great pic of me, I hit my shot of the day with this swing, out to 8' and promptly missed the birdie putt ...lol must of been thinking how good a cream ale was going to taste after the round...lol

Nice pictures guys glad you all had fun out there

Mike, you look good! Did you lose more weight?

am down to 248 pounds, total weight loss of 152 pounds since March 5 th

I plan on getting up there this winter sometime to get me through the off season. Fortunately I will get some rounds in when I head to Florida in just under 3 weeks so that will help get me by for a bit.
Hope to see you over the winter, Dave. Have a great time in Florida.

I wonder who from this area will be signup up for Club Clash and get out of the cold in April.

I wonder who from this area will be signup up for Club Clash and get out of the cold in April.
Maddog and I were talking about this on Saturday. I've been looking at flights and confirming with work tomorrow morning on dates and he's doing the same. I got my fingers crossed the dates work for me.

its out of the cards for me but I will be following along

Would love to but it is not a possibility this year. Family vacation in February so no room in April for myself unfortunately.

Hope to see you over the winter, Dave. Have a great time in Florida.

Thanks Andy. We will have to set something up.

It's not that cold here in April. Now if this were in February or March.......

So with the weather this weekend being 50 on Saturday and 53 on Sunday both sunny anyone looking to play? I'm planning on hunting real early both morning but definitely getting out to play by noonish. I'll be at Batavia for sure. Any thoughts? Also the following weekend is calling for 60 and sun on Saturday.

So with the weather this weekend being 50 on Saturday and 53 on Sunday both sunny anyone looking to play? I'm planning on hunting real early both morning but definitely getting out to play by noonish. I'll be at Batavia for sure. Any thoughts? Also the following weekend is calling for 60 and sun on Saturday.
I'm game Sunday but might have to stay in my neck of the woods.

50 and 60? you guys are so lucky

Sunday is possible for me, believe Ill be working on Sat though.

Sunday is possible for me, believe Ill be working on Sat though.
Let me know if you want to play Buffalo Tournament Club. Probably where we'll end up playing.

Let me know if you want to play Buffalo Tournament Club. Probably where we'll end up playing.

Yeah Id be up for that, never played there

Sounds good to me

Yeah Id be up for that, never played there
Got an 11:30am teetime for Sunday at BTC. Tentatively me, Greg and Ben (darkhelmet18). Got room for one more if anyone is interested. If that teetime doesn't work let me know what is better. This nice weather has the few courses that are still open pretty booked up.

It sure is tempting Moose, but it'll take me at least an hour and a half to drive there and with the Bills playing might make things a challenge :0(

It sure is tempting Moose, but it'll take me at least an hour and a half to drive there and with the Bills playing might make things a challenge :0(
I'm open to a more neutral location. Greg's coming from the south (Jamestown). I think our options are limited though.

I mean if Terry Hills is open (Batavia), I would play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back