Odyssey Putters Thread

Sooooo the #1W has my attention right now. Some of my best putting days were with the Black Series Tour Design & is a head shape I'm comfortable with

Sooooo the #1W has my attention right now. Some of my best putting days were with the Black Series Tour Design & is a head shape I'm comfortable with

Mxm #1w is a solid putter. Definitely should check that one out if you liked the feel of the MXM line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish odyssey would sell a pistol version of their stock blue grip. I want one for my prototype

I'll be watching closely to see if they bring out anything new for you guys. I'm really interested in picking up a #1w but don't like it in the current versa scheme.

I wish odyssey would sell a pistol version of their stock blue grip. I want one for my prototype

They did for a bit, took them down after a week or so, was strange.

They did for a bit, took them down after a week or so, was strange.

I've looked everyday on eBay for one. Can't find any of them. And definitely don't want to throw a Scotty pistol on there. That would just breathe bad karma to my putter

I like the blue grip that comes with the milled collection line. If that came in black I'd be all over it

I like the blue grip that comes with the milled collection line. If that came in black I'd be all over it
The grip that comes with the Metal-X Milled Versa are the same as the blue ones...black with a red cap...Lamkin I believe.

The grip that comes with the Metal-X Milled Versa are the same as the blue ones...black with a red cap...Lamkin I believe.
They're actually different. At least the ones I've owned are/were.

They're actually different. At least the ones I've owned are/were.
Yep...your right I misunderstood the blue grip he was talking about...thinking Works. This blue one is like the one that the 777 has on it...which is black..right?

Try it in the tank works version. Stays on line like you'd never believe.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Try it in the tank works version. Stays on line like you'd never believe.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

That's exactly where my head is at right now! But you never know what you might find in that room of treasures!

Yep...your right I misunderstood the blue grip he was talking about...thinking Works. This blue one is like the one that the 777 has on it...which is black..right?
Yep yep. Fantastic grip.

I rolled Jmans tank a little on saturday and was defiantly digging it. Solid option for the granddaddy

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they make a works Tank 7CS? Still loving my WHP 7CS (just threw a flatso 2.0 on it) and have been drooling over the Japan works one as well.

Do they make a works Tank 7CS? Still loving my WHP 7CS (just threw a flatso 2.0 on it) and have been drooling over the Japan works one as well.
Nope, only CS models current are the Big T Vline CS and the 777 CS

Yeah the blue grip that comes on the Milled Collection line

Nope, only CS models current are the Big T Vline CS and the 777 CS

Well. In that case, the Works #7CS from Japan will be high on the list.

This would be the one department I would be most excited about for the granddaddy. I would spend a lot of time there rolling as many putters as possible. You guys are seriously lucky!! So jealous

Any Milled Collection 6M owners out there? Thoughts?

Any Milled Collection 6M owners out there? Thoughts?

It's my current gamer.

In terms of feel it's hard to say bc it so subjective. For me it's a firmer feel than the other models with the same RX Fusion insert.

I'm a big fan of the mid mallet head shape and I really like the classic look this one has. The ability to add weight is a plus for me

It's my current gamer.

In terms of feel it's hard to say bc it so subjective. For me it's a firmer feel than the other models with the same RX Fusion insert.

I'm a big fan of the mid mallet head shape and I really like the classic look this one has. The ability to add weight is a plus for me

Does the wide flange help you with alignment at all? Just curious

Does the wide flange help you with alignment at all? Just curious

With this model it doesnt. It's more of a personal preference to look down at that head shape.

I use the single dot more than the flange

Love those center shafted putters, but have been gaming the Havok for about 6 months now, which is an eternity for a putter in my bag.

Really pondering hard on the jdm white hot rx! 150 bucks from rakuten...

Back