Status
Not open for further replies.
For some albatross members they may never play an event.. I just had an idea that it would be a great gesture to pass on their other sets they receive from the events to other members who may never have a chance of attending

heck , I would do it

Products and giveaways happen on a frequent basis for all members. I'm not sure if you are simply unaware of this or are just trying to instigate.

For some albatross members they may never play an event.. I just had an idea that it would be a great gesture to pass on their other sets they receive from the events to other members who may never have a chance of attending

heck , I would do it

You have a job, I'm sure. Maybe you should use some of your paycheck to service these members. That's apparently what your goal is here, put your money where your keyboard is.

Or, I don't know, stop trying to dictate how other people live their lives... Probably easier to start with that option.

You have a job, I'm sure. Maybe you should use some of your paycheck to service these members. That's apparently what your goal is here, put your money where your keyboard is.

Or, I don't know, stop trying to dictate how other people live their lives... Probably easier to start with that option.
I did service the membership .. I signed up for multiple albatross memberships . Helped with pay it forward and also folds of honor

I like the drug idea better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did service the membership .. I signed up for multiple albatross memberships . Helped with pay it forward and also folds of honor

If you believe your funds were some sort of down payment on free golf equipment then you might have been better served purchasing a gift certificate at Golf Galaxy.

You said sets of irons among other clubs, I believe. I'm not much of a mathematician, but I believe that still puts you somewhere in the realm of 500-1,000 behind your idea for others' generosity (assuming they didn't pay forward an Albatross Club membership as well). In some cases, many thousands. Intriguing balance you've got here.

Or, again, you just let people dictate what they want to do with their own possessions.

It's a beautiful day here in Missouri. Windows down and music blaring in December means good times

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Let's get back to happy

One word. Disneyland!

Let's get back to happy

One word. Disneyland!

THPers are playing Zoocrew at the grandest event of them all on a awesome course and we get to follow along...I'm happy

I'm supporting the site and i supported a few ideas that I thought would help. And yes , I donate many many many things

even donated clubs on here to a poster that needed them for a school

and for that I'm happy

so love the drug quotes above . Thank you

I'm supporting the site and i supported a few ideas that I thought would help. And yes , I donate many many many things

even donated clubs on here to a poster that needed them for a school

and for that I'm happy

so love the drug quotes above . Thank you

Dude, just stop! No one wants to hear it anymore. #TheGrandaddy is going on and we do not need this. Just let it be.

Let's move on from this non sense and stop feeding it. I like to come to the happy thread for happy thoughts.

#TeamRedemption is working it's way back right now! :banana:

Like the perfect manbeard weather?

Ohhhh yeah. #ManBeardsUnite

It is actually a little warm still for the beard. 41 here today which is crazy for Dec.

It is actually a little warm still for the beard. 41 here today which is crazy for Dec.

I scoff at 41 being too warm for a beard.

It got down to 50 this morning, I was very thankful for my beard.

Of course I sport a beard during the summer as well.

I scoff at 41 being too warm for a beard.

It got down to 50 this morning, I was very thankful for my beard.

Of course I sport a beard during the summer as well.

The wife won't let me get rid of it but I keep it fairly short when it is this warm.

Happy thought: it's 50 degrees in Cleveland on Dec 8th. SUPERRRR HAPPY

The wife won't let me get rid of it but I keep it fairly short when it is this warm.

Lol there you go again with your "41 is warm".

Happy thought: it's 50 degrees in Cleveland on Dec 8th. SUPERRRR HAPPY

Maybe your husband can golf on Saturday?!?!?

Maybe your husband can golf on Saturday?!?!?
I don't know, will they have drug him kicking and screaming out of Carlsbad by then :D I know I wouldn't go without a fight. And no offense after three days of having the red carpet rolled out for me by Callaway, THP and the Hideaway, I don't think I'd be to eager to play in Ohio in 50 degree weather...and I'm from Ohio :glasses-cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back