Secret Santa Gifts 2015

uploadfromtaptalk1449704385155.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449704395490.jpg

My SS is the BOMB. TGP tees, THP towel, THP stickers, THP coozie, Callaway Supersoft balls, and a Bridgestone Golf Tennessee Vols toboggan. Plus a nice little note. SS must have known we are headed to the mountains in a few weeks. Thank you SS

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome job SS. Love these balls.
d206215973a9251b872764f9d24c1601.jpg

So got home and unwrapped everything, all I can say is WOW! Thank you so much! Santa must have done his/her homework and found that I have been pondering some cold weather gloves and that I really like the Grasen putter grips, and the head cover, just wow! going right into my collection! And the balls are my main gamer! Thank you so much! The personalized card was a great touch! Thank you again SS!

Cantfigure out how to rotate the picture as it is flipped 180*.

4DE0E00D-451D-4D43-A78A-24B81FF2EE43_zpsvgfkj3e9.jpg

CE4A4054-475A-4862-9CC4-3B366E60BC2A_zps0xedhcvm.jpg

The great gifts continue

YES!!! I have a box! Will be opened, enjoyed and pictures taken and posted after dinner.

This is one mighty fine thread,Way to go guys !

This place is pretty dag-um cool.

My SS definitely hooked me up! Almost bought a pack of Gripes last night and now glad I didn't. Due for a grip change in the coming months so now I have my wedges covered with these awesome NDMC platinum and red grips. The beer and pizza cover was my favorite of the 2014 releases but I never got around to buying one so now I don't have to find one. The other items are very cool as well. Thank you so much SS!

f86d9dcb86f1ce67b30e0a3c6d663073.jpg

Nice Scott, The Gripes are fantastic and I game my Pizza/Beer cover every week and have had many compliments on it .

Well done SS !

Man alive, the SS keep bringing it, love all the creativity, homework and generosity this year.

Very awesome gifts the last day or two!! SS's rockin it!!

more awesome SS's!

Great stuff guys

Y'all actually blew my mind this year. The secret Santa gifting just gets better each year IMO. Thank you Kevin for doing such a great job of organizing this years gift swap.

So here's what I got. Thank you again SS. I'm pretty darn stoked!!

2015-SS.jpg

So here's what I got. Thank you again SS. I'm pretty darn stoked!!

2015-SS.jpg
That is my favorite THP hat by far!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Cool stuff, buddy!

Heck of a haul checkered!

Awesome john

Every SS has just been killing it this year.

Finally was able to get to the rental office and pick up my Secret Santa package....my Secret Santa kicks ass!!

A great backpack from this year's PGA Championship, Callaway kit and a box of ChromeSoft Pink Truvis. I posted awhile back that I had wanted to find a box of them, so either my Secret Santa has a great memory or did some serious research. Either way - thank you Secret Santa!!

There was also a small PGA Championship ball marker or pin that is going into my collection.

a0da8f97aa98ba9dc27233c962f5b0c0.jpg

Note..Beckett insisted on being in the picture.

Very nice - the pink Truvis are a nice touch!!

The Secret Santas have been killin it this year!

Love seeing all the things being sent around. SS doing a hell of a job this year.

Back