Kentwool Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

gotta feel good to play good, I am sure these High quality product with help me be more comfortable, and hopefully play better

I would love to win this prize pack. The socks are terrific and I would love to try the rest of the lineup as well.

I'd love to win the Kentwool Performance Package. My sock game is pretty weak and I need to improve it.

I want to win the Kentwool package because my cheap-o socks and underwear are straight up trash. Hardly fit to be worn by my worst enemy. Some Kentwool greatness would really up the comfort and performance over here.

I want to win because I've had the opportunity to test out Kentwool socks and after one round, I knew I needed more in my wardrobe!

Holy socks. I need comfort on and off the course. Sick of seeing my toes hanging. Thanks to THP they will have me looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to THP and Kentwool!

I would love to try on a pair of these socks to see what the hype is about. I always just wear a plain cotton socks and want to see what the difference is between a pair of these performance socks and my "gamers"

I have wanted some Kentwool socks for a long time now. It would be awesome to win a whole bunch of them from THP and the Holiday Cheer contest.

I want to win the Kentwool Performance Package because they are the World's Best Golf Socks, and if people like Bubba Watson, Matt Kuchar, Peter Jacobsen, Kristy McPherson, Ryann O'Toole, and many more wear them, I can too!

I would love to win these. I've been a Swiftwick fan for a while, but have heard nothing but great things about Kentwool and have been dying to try them out. My other socks are getting rather old and it's about time to get them switched out, so this sounds like a great opportunity to do just that.

Thanks THP and Kentwool

I would love to win these socks! They pack the performance that has help propel pros like Bubba to countless Tour victories!

After reading how great and wonderful all the Kentwool stuff is, I'd love to win a complete set and give it a shot. I'm a sock lover and can never have too many pairs!

I would love to win this fabulous Kentwool package. I have only tried the socks and they are great.

I'd like to win because I have never tried the Kentwool brand before but have heard wonderful things. Great looking line. Thanks THP!!!!!!!

I would love to win the Kentwool package, since it def. gets pretty cold here in WNY. Not to mention I have been dying to try Kentwool socks in general :0) Thanks THP!

Kentwool is the bomb digity!! I have a pair that is wearing thin, so comfy that I wear them more than any other sock. Thanks for the gifts and merry Christmas to all THP ers.

I sure would love to step up my sock game and from the looks of the website Kentwool socks would exactly do that . With the selection of socks you can't go wrong .

I want to win the Kentwool package as their lineup provides comfort on and off the golf course. Thanks to THP and Kentwool for an incredible prize package!

I want to win the Kentwool Performance Package because after trying them out for the first time this year, I was blown away by the comfort and performance of them, and I have no doubt the undergarments will be just as good, if not better. And with seven pairs of socks I can have Kentwood on everyday.

I would like to win this awesome Kentwool package because otherwise I won't get fun socks for Christmas. My wife scoffs at the notion of socks for Christmas.
"But they are performance golf socks, and I need them!"
"Will they make you better at golf?"
"Yes. Yes they will."

I would love this prize pack! Sock game? I have none! Briefs? These have intrigued me since reading about them here. Tees? Always.

Good Luck to all who enter and Merry Christmas.

JM

I would like to win these because I need to up my sock game! Plus there is nothing better then new shirts and socks!

I just bought my first 2 pairs of Kentwool socks, a pair for me and a pair for my wife. They just came in the mail yesterday and I love them...seriously the best socks I have ever owned. I'd love to have more, and to try out their underwear and tees.

Oh boy! I would love to win this amazing package from Kentwool and THP as I have 4 pairs of Kentwool socks already, and need to get more in my rotation and I really went to test out the new gear they have.

Another great opportunity from THP, thanks to them and Kentwool for this great contest!

I can always use new socks, t-shirts and underwear. Tweet sent as well!!

Back