Kentwool Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I've worked hard to develop my sock game and I feel that I've plateaued. I think the only thing that will further my progression is an amazing prize pack from Kentwool!

I have heard good things about this brand. I have never tried as we don't have a retailer in my city that carries them. Would love to give them a try!

I'd like to win because I haven't tried their product yet, but the reviews sound great. Plus my wife is always stealing my socks, so I could use some more!

I would LOVE to win the Kentwool prize pack. My sock game is weak, and it's a known fact* that Kentwool apparel makes you feel lighter, stand taller, and act smarter. Sounds like something I definitely need!

*your personal facts may vary.

Socks, underwear and shirts! I NEED those! I want 'em because I love to be cozy AND I want to be like Bubba (some may think I already am! Ha!).

I'll be the first to admit... I HAVE ZERO SOCK GAME and I need all the help I can get. Some nice Kentwool socks would definately give me a head start. One thing we never talk about much around here is keeping the loins comfortable and again a nice pair of underwear definately helps. The tees I would guess would be perfect and stylish as well. A great prize package if you ask me! Thanks Kentwool and THP!

My sock game is lacking!
Please help Kentwool and THP!

My sock game is seriously lacking. From the reviews on here these socks are amazing and I would love to win them. Thanks THP!

Put me in coach, im ready to play and I dont want to be sweaty mess! Keep me kool and breezy Kentwool!

Im tired of my mommy giving me a pack of boring white athletic socks every Christmas. Maybe THP and Kentwool can be the one who finally help me break the cycle of boring foot cozies.

I'd love to win these Kentwool socks, anything performance related couldn't hurt my game.

I want to win the Kentwool performance package because this is an area that I neglect and needs more attention. Given the great feedback about Kentwool on this forum, I'd love all to win and try out these three items.

I want to win because happy feet help you have a good day on the course!

I would love to win the kentwool package because I am tired of having to deal with cheap walmart brand socks that never last. I have also heard that kentwool socks make you run faster, jump higher, and hit the golf ball further so I would like to test that out as well. Thanks thp & kentwool!

I have no sock game at all! This would be a great start. A pair for everyday of the week. Plus some skivvies to keep the twig and berries warm in winter. NW Ohioan needs that, it gets cold! I would love to win the Kentwool package.

I would love to win the Kentwool package because living in AZ I would like to find out firsthand how well merlino wool actually works in the heat!

I want to win because who doesn't want warm and comfortable toes and the same goes for my bum:D

https://twitter.com/cleveldesign/status/675342483757228032

Need to up my sock game! Yes please!

I would like to win the Kentwool package, because it would nice to have new clothes to play golf in.

I would love to try some Kentwool products. I really like wool socks, they don't make my feet feel clammy, like cotton socks can.

I would like to win because six4three5 says I need to update my style...lol

I want to win the Kentwool Performance Package because I've been curious about Kentwool for a few years now and would love to finally try the brand out and see what the hype is all about.

Thanks THP and Kentwool for the opportunity!!!

I'd love to win the Kentwool package because these great items are a luxury I normally would not purchase for myself.

I would like to win because six4three5 says I need to update my style...lol
Not to mention you keep having to throw our so many clothes from losing all the weight!

Back